Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '91 PS190, 351 w/'slot
Any Bowlers Here?

Since I'm planning on having an MC for a while, I might as well get to know some people on here. I have a wide range of hobbies. Most of them include extreme sports, but, my main sport is actually bowling. I was always the odd ball, being that I did baseball, motocross (mx and bmx), and bowling. Anyone else here bowl competitively??

(Like most forums, I expect some smack talk about this sport, lol)
Old 12-12-2012, 02:50 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: White/Red 91 PS 190
no, but my daughter works at the local bowling alley

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine
Old 12-12-2012, 03:15 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Boatless!!! NXT? X2?
Well I sure wont give you an crap about bowling. I certainly don't bowl competitively but I currently sub on the most competitive league in my local house and will be a permanent member on a team next year. Only been bowling more serious for two years. Bowled a little bit in college but on a drinking league. But ever since i had my third knee surgery this is the only way I can still compete in something!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM

I don't bowl, but every time I see a pyramid on our ski lake with "Tex" as one of the pins, I think of how we could create a bowling ball for the lake.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Overhand or underhand?

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Old 12-12-2012, 08:25 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxhideout View Post
Since I'm planning on having an MC for a while, I might as well get to know some people on here. I have a wide range of hobbies. Most of them include extreme sports, but, my main sport is actually bowling. I was always the odd ball, being that I did baseball, motocross (mx and bmx), and bowling. Anyone else here bowl competitively??

(Like most forums, I expect some smack talk about this sport, lol)
I liked full-contact bowling. You really have to get the jump on the opponents, but it's worth it.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: '91 PS190, 351 w/'slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Overhand or underhand?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
I liked full-contact bowling. You really have to get the jump on the opponents, but it's worth it.
Have any footage??
Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxhideout View Post

Have any footage??
Are ya nuts? That's called 'evidence' so, no.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:44 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Funny story about bowling and me. The wife asked me in August if I would like to bowl with this couple we are friends with. I am not a bowler but said OK anyways. We show up to bowl and I find out we are signing up for a league. I am a little annoyed buy what the heck it is only for a couple of months every other Saturday, right? Wrong!! This league has a longer season than baseball. I travel alot internationally so I never sign up for commitments like this. You know what, I was pissed for a while but I am really starting to enjoy it now. I suck at it but it is something different that gets us out of the house. The best part for me is seeing the mph of my ball. I don't remember my highest bowling score but I do remember my top speed = 22.1mph.

Last edited by epnault; 12-13-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
Funny story about bowling and me. The wife asked me in August if I would like to bowl with this couple we are friends with. I am not a bowler but said OK anyways. We show up to bowl and I find out we are signing up for a league. I am a little annoyed buy what the heck it is only for a couple of months every other Saturday, right? Wrong!! This league has a longer season than baseball. I travel alot internationally so I never sign up for commitments like this. You know what, I was pissed for a while but I am really starting to enjoy it now. I suck at it but it is something different that gets us out of the house. The best part for me is seeing the mph of my ball. I don't remember my highest bowling score but I do remember my top speed = 22.1mph.
22.1-You need to learn overhand!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Tags
bowling, extreme sports, hobbies