Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-18-2017, 08:56 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2005 Mastercraft XStar MCX 5.7
2001 Mastercraft X9 w/ WetSounds and LEDs $29000 OBO Low hours

I am selling my 2001 Mastercraft X9 for $29000.00 OBO. I am the second owner and this boat has been awesome. It has not given me any trouble and I hate to sale but I bought a newer XStar and can't keep both boats. The interior and exterior are in wonderful shape. Exterior 8/10 and interior 9/10. This boat has 510hrs on it total and most were at idle while listening to the stereo. I upgraded the battery system so know it has 3 new Interstate Megatron plus batteries so no need to leave running anymore. It also has a on board charger built in so all you have to do is plug the boat in when your done for the weekend. Impeller changed yearly and will also come with a new one. (I'm OCD about maintenance). All fluids changed before the season started this year. Tower has 2 Wetsounds Rev 10's and 4 MB Quartz's. Also has a JL Audio sub in ported box and a Kenwood deck. All stereo is high in and done by a professional marine audio shop. The boat has blue underwater LED lights and LED lights inside the boat. Boat has the Predator 5.7L 310HP motor. This has been plenty for me to pull skiers, wakeboarder, and wake surfers. I recently replaced the factory ballast sacks with new sacks so there will be no issues with those either. This boat is for someone ready to hit the water and be trouble free. The trailer bunk boards and carpet were replaced 2 years ago so they are still in excellent shape and trailer is in very good shape. I am going to include 2 wakeboards with this boat to help the new owner get started wakeboarding right away. Boat also comes with mastercraft boat cover. This boat has truly been a great boat to own. Its never failed me and even after siting all winter it fires right up every year. Spark Plugs were replaced about 200 hours ago so no need for them anytime soon either (I only replaced them because I wanted to there was no problems). If you can think of any other questions I haven't answered please let me know. my email is [email protected] and phone is 580-695-8340. This boat is a great all around boat for any family or person ready to hit the lake.
Attached Images

Tags
ski boat, wake surf, wakeboard, x-9