Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 01-08-2015, 03:19 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Just to point out, others have posted boats for sale, including dealers, and have not come under question for "selling out of territory".

Myself, I like seeing these posts.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
---
My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
---
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie
Old 01-08-2015, 03:29 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft 2014 X-46
I would never sell a boat out of my territory, we respect other dealers and don't operate like that. I just know that I have a lot of local people in my territory that look at team talk so I thought I'd throw it up on here. Gives me some feed back on what people think about color scheme too!!
Old 01-08-2015, 03:31 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft 2014 X-46
Thanks for all the people that like it!
Old 01-08-2015, 03:31 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2015 X20 SS
..I wish the policy was different ...by I understand.... But these are not like cars where every dealer has most every color and option....
the only real good deals with boats are the ones your dealer choose to order.... seldom what you actually would like...

2015 X20 SS GEN2 6.0
2016 G21 Coastal
2014 X46 GEN2 7.4
2014 X30 GEN2 5.7
2006 VRS200 SS 5.7
2013 X30 GEN2 6.2
2013 Yamaha 242LS
Old 01-08-2015, 04:53 PM

Boat: XT22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson2 View Post
I would never sell a boat out of my territory, we respect other dealers and don't operate like that. I just know that I have a lot of local people in my territory that look at team talk so I thought I'd throw it up on here. Gives me some feed back on what people think about color scheme too!!
I'm sure all of us enjoy seeing what all the dealers have to offer. Keep posting! Never say never with selling out of territory. While 99% of the time it's not the right thing for a multitude of reasons and I wouldn't recommend it, I chose to buy that way once because it was the right thing for me at that time.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:17 PM
TT Regular

Boat: current-07 X2, past-02 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
Not sure if MC works like Axis but I know when I was testing out the devil other dealers would "get me" a boat from another dealer if it was a dealbreaker (colors, options, etc).
Old 01-08-2015, 07:19 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 40th Anniversary X Star!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson2 View Post

For what it's worth that's a great looking boat! Almost good enough to think about owning one.. Bad thing is I can't afford one so I can just dream

Tags
ski boat, surf boat, wake boat