Old 09-15-2016, 05:52 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 10:24 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X2 MCX
A wealthy man took out an ad in the paper for someone to come and do some painting for him. He lived in a really large home with a beautiful wraparound porch, and he needed someone to paint it. "Porch painter needed" the ad said. He didn't get rich by overspending, so he picked the lowest price response out of the bunch.

The cheapest painter showed up and said "I'm ready to get to work!" Figuring the job would take most of the day, the wealthy man goes about the house doing leisurely activities.

The painter comes back to him half an hour later and says he's done.

The wealthy man says, "That's amazing! It only took you 30 minutes to paint my porch?!"

The cheap painter said, "yessir, I'm finished. But best I can figure, that car's a Ferrari, not a porch."
Old 09-21-2016, 01:13 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: NA
Two Rednecks, Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Larry turns to Doug and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."

Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave. The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Larry says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"Yep, I have a family alright."

"I'm not done yet.. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual! That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."

Excited to take the class now, Larry shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Doug says, "What's that?"

Larry says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"

"Nope," replies Doug.

"Yer a h-mo, ain't ya?"
Old 09-21-2016, 08:08 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomjunkie View Post
Two Rednecks, Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Larry turns to Doug and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."

Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave. The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"I'm not done yet.. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual! That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."

Excited to take the class now, Larry shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Nope," replies Doug.

"Yer a h-mo, ain't ya?"
Lmafo
Old 09-21-2016, 09:02 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 08 SANTE 230
Quote:

"Yer a h-mo, ain't ya?"

Love it!!

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:27 AM
MC Devotee

Finally, I got a laugh

====

An Old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does.

"Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old man runs around the next block and faces her again.

"Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'

"Nah," says the little old man... "Costs too much..."
Old 09-22-2016, 10:44 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X30, 2008 X15 (sold)
Quote:

"Yeah."

"Nope," replies Doug.

"Yer a h-mo, ain't ya?"

Lol.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:46 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X30, 2008 X15 (sold)
Quote:
Finally, I got a laugh

====

An Old man is walking down the street one afternoon when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does.

"Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the little old man runs around the next block and faces her again.

"Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000?!"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000... Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, 'Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?'

"Nah," says the little old man... "Costs too much..."

Brilliant!

Old 09-22-2016, 01:00 PM
MC Devotee

There’s a guy named Jack. He has a girlfriend named Wendy. Jack is hopelessly in love with Wendy, and decides to ask her to marry him. To prove how much he loves her, he goes and gets “Wendy” tattooed on his p-nis, as a gesture of loyalty. When he’s erect, his p-nis shows her name, and when it’s limp, it reads “Wy”

So, the next night, they have passionate sex, and when Wendy sees her name on Jack’s member, he pops the question, and she accepts.

They decide to go to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Once down there, they decide to try out all of the local culture, including a nude beach. They go to the beach, and are having a great time, when Jack decides to get up from sunbathing and go and get something to drink at the bar down the beach.

So, he walks over to the bar, with his limp p-nis, trying not to let his eyes wander; he doesn’t want to embarrass himself. He orders a drink from the guy at the bar, and while making the drink, he notices that the bartender, also naked, has “Wy” tattooed on his limp p-nis as well.

So Jack says to the guy, “Wow, what a coincidence! Hey, do you have a girlfriend named ‘Wendy’, and her name tattooed on your dick too?”

And the bartender looks down at Jack’s member, back to his and starts laughing. He says, “No, mon. Mine says ‘Welcome to Jamaica, mon. Have a nice day.'”
Old 09-22-2016, 01:22 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1998 MasterCraft Maristar 200 VRS
Quote:
There’s a guy named Jack. He has a girlfriend named Wendy. Jack is hopelessly in love with Wendy, and decides to ask her to marry him. To prove how much he loves her, he goes and gets “Wendy” tattooed on his p-nis, as a gesture of loyalty. When he’s erect, his p-nis shows her name, and when it’s limp, it reads “Wy”

So, the next night, they have passionate sex, and when Wendy sees her name on Jack’s member, he pops the question, and she accepts.

They decide to go to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Once down there, they decide to try out all of the local culture, including a nude beach. They go to the beach, and are having a great time, when Jack decides to get up from sunbathing and go and get something to drink at the bar down the beach.

So, he walks over to the bar, with his limp p-nis, trying not to let his eyes wander; he doesn’t want to embarrass himself. He orders a drink from the guy at the bar, and while making the drink, he notices that the bartender, also naked, has “Wy” tattooed on his limp p-nis as well.

So Jack says to the guy, “Wow, what a coincidence! Hey, do you have a girlfriend named ‘Wendy’, and her name tattooed on your dick too?”

And the bartender looks down at Jack’s member, back to his and starts laughing. He says, “No, mon. Mine says ‘Welcome to Jamaica, mon. Have a nice day.'”
I'm lost. Shouldn't the bartender's tattoo say "Wa?"