Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-10-2006, 06:25 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: paddle
Soooo the guy in front of me at the Beer Store....

Has about twenty different items. I am in line behind him, patiently waiting to buy some Miller Lite. He asks about this Liqeuor, this brandy, that vodka. Finally after a few minutes of this asks if they have mix. At this point I realize this guy is totally clueless. He asks "do people really drink tonic with vodka? I roll my eyes and continue to stand there in the one and only line. Finally after ten minutes he decides that's all he needs. He pays and starts to move his stuff to the side. When he's done I place my beer on the counter, that's when he steps back in line and says "can I use your phone?" The owner says sure. He calls information and asks for the number to Bonefish grill. Meanwhile she rings up my beer which I can't help think is getting one degree warmer every two minutes. She says $18 something and I hand her my debit card. She swipes it and says oh yeah, he's on the CC line using the phone, You'll have to wait.....

Now my eyes are really rolling. This guys is asking about each appetizer Bonefish has and what its made of..... does that have nuts.... etc....

Minutes later he orders one order of Bang Bang Shrimp and hangs up.
At this point I am killing myself for not having cash. This guys leaves with his armfull of stuff. I get my debit card slip and nearly follow him out of the store. I parked two cars down from him and could help but notice his "Jennifer Granholm for governer" bumper sticker...

Most of you know how I can't stand her......

So what did I do?

I called Bonefish and cancelled his to go order !!!!!

KARMA IS A BEEETCH.....

Actually I didn't but I thought about it for more than a few moments.........Why stoop????

Right????

Psssssh Cold beeer here!!!!!!!

Steve

Last edited by Maristar210; 11-10-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Pu$$Y! I would have done it
Old 11-10-2006, 07:00 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
there must be a man law related to what this guy did
Old 11-10-2006, 07:02 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: 2000 MasterCraft ProStar 205 DD
Ironically enough, I have a reservation at Bonefish Grill in 30 minutes. And with that, I see the Misses is ready so lemme' run.

Too funny Steve!

Last edited by BriEOD; 12-10-2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:28 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002, X30, L-18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
Has about twenty different items. I am in line behind him, patiently waiting to buy some Miller Lite. He asks about this Liqeuor, this brandy, that vodka. Finally after a few minutes of this asks if they have mix. At this point I realize this guy is totally clueless. He asks "do people really drink tonic with vodka? I roll my eyes and continue to stand there in the one and only line. Finally after ten minutes he decides that's all he needs. He pays and starts to move his stuff to the side. When he's done I place my beer on the counter, that's when he steps back in line and says "can I use your phone?" The owner says sure. He calls information and asks for the number to Bonefish grill. Meanwhile she rings up my beer which I can't help think is getting one degree warmer every two minutes. She says $18 something and I hand her my debit card. She swipes it and says oh yeah, he's on the CC line using the phone, You'll have to wait.....

Now my eyes are really rolling. This guys is asking about each appetizer Bonefish has and what its made of..... does that have nuts.... etc....

Minutes later he orders one order of Bang Bang Shrimp and hangs up.
At this point I am killing myself for not having cash. This guys leaves with his armfull of stuff. I get my debit card slip and nearly follow him out of the store. I parked two cars down from him and could help but notice his "Jennifer Granholm for governer" bumper sticker...

Most of you know how I can't stand her......

So what did I do?

I called Bonefish and cancelled his to go order !!!!!

KARMA IS A BEEETCH.....

Actually I didn't but I thought about it for more than a few moments.........Why stoop????

Right????

Psssssh Cold beeer here!!!!!!!

Steve

More than likely if you would have canceled his order, the manager would of made him a new order very quickly and given it to him from free - thus making this guys day. Guys like that obivious have no consideration for anyone but themselves. They must think the world revolves around them and we are all put on this earth to serve their every need.

What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 07:45 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2004 Prostar 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar205
More than likely if you would have canceled his order, the manager would of made him a new order very quickly and given it to him from free - thus making this guys day. Guys like that obivious have no consideration for anyone but themselves. They must think the world revolves around them and we are all put on this earth to serve their every need.

It's called being inconsiderate......I see it more and more everyday.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:03 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar205

You are right Prostar205. This is one of the things I thought of when I considered it. Since I love the restaurant I let it go. He'll get his... I am sure of it....
Steve
Old 11-10-2006, 08:35 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1991 mastercraft Prostar 190, 351 w/powerslot. Blue & grey.
Geeeesh gosh Staristar! If that guy was a DeVos supporter you probably would have followed him down to the restaurant, bought him a few drinks and offered to pay for his appetizers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upper Michigan Prostar190
On a different note: I like LOTS of snort comin' out of the hole.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:50 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upper Michigan Prostar190
Geeeesh gosh Staristar! If that guy was a DeVos supporter you probably would have followed him down to the restaurant, bought him a few drinks and offered to pay for his appetizers!
No UMP

I would have been surprized he was in the Devos camp. I would have still thought he was a jerk because he was... regardless of polical affiliation. He really spoke volumes inside the store. His bumper sticker was just a perfect capper for me.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:21 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2005 Prostar 197 / MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
No UMP

I would have been surprized he was in the Devos camp. I would have still thought he was a jerk because he was... regardless of polical affiliation. He really spoke volumes inside the store. His bumper sticker was just a perfect capper for me.
Heyyy leave the Polics out of it

Where's Gene?