Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Tow Vehicles

Old 07-17-2018, 08:59 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2015 NXT20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
How's she tow the NXT?
I only towed it from storage to the gas station, about 1 mile. It's so quiet and smooth it was hard to tell it was even there. I'll get a better feel for it once I tow it to the lake, which is about 30 miles away.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:01 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: None Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneSkiing View Post
I only towed it from storage to the gas station, about 1 mile. It's so quiet and smooth it was hard to tell it was even there. I'll get a better feel for it once I tow it to the lake, which is about 30 miles away.
Where do you go and ride? I was up in Denver this weekend and saw a surprising number of MasterCrafts
Old 07-17-2018, 04:48 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2015 NXT20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Where do you go and ride? I was up in Denver this weekend and saw a surprising number of MasterCrafts
We have been going to Boyd Lake in Loveland this year, about an hour north of Denver. The past years we were on Standley Lake in Westminster.

For a few lakes as there are in the area, there are a number of MCs and other tow boats.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:46 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: None Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneSkiing View Post
We have been going to Boyd Lake in Loveland this year, about an hour north of Denver. The past years we were on Standley Lake in Westminster.

For a few lakes as there are in the area, there are a number of MCs and other tow boats.
Good to hear, there might be a move to the mountains in my future but I still want to get a boat

Tags
2008, aric drives a moped, aric is awesome, aric is spelled wrong, f150, f350, flux capacitor, fords rule, fords suck, hybrid, luke likes boys, silverado tornados, srt8, tdi, tow mirrors, tundras rock, vortex generator, x2 2008, x45, xstar