Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Audio/Stereo

Old 03-14-2018, 11:47 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2015 X23
Touchscreen Radio Controls

I just upgraded my X23 to a touchscreen. Ordered the kit and installed myself, very easy for those interested, just a bit hard on the wallet.

Everything comes up and works great with one exception. When I punch the Audio button, everything comes up and works, except the few buttons in the middle of the screen. In BT mode it's the play/pause button, and search forward and back buttons. Everything else works: volume, equalizer, source, etc. Any ideas on why these buttons wont work? Prior to this touchscreen upgrade I just upgrade to the Fusion 755 stereo, and all communication to the fusion remote is working properly.

I live about 2 hours away from a MC dealer, that's why I try to do most things myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck
Old 03-15-2018, 08:27 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2014 X2 5.7 Pro Surf Gen 2
Great project. Sorry I can't help but how hard on the wallet was it?
Old 03-15-2018, 10:49 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2015 X23
$5,465.07 to be exact, install took about 30 min.

Also would like to get the GPS module if anyone on TT has one for sale PM me.

Thanks
Chuck
Old 09-19-2018, 11:06 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2017 XT23 just traded the 2004 XSTAR, first was a prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbucket1 View Post
I just upgraded my X23 to a touchscreen. Ordered the kit and installed myself, very easy for those interested, just a bit hard on the wallet.

Everything comes up and works great with one exception. When I punch the Audio button, everything comes up and works, except the few buttons in the middle of the screen. In BT mode it's the play/pause button, and search forward and back buttons. Everything else works: volume, equalizer, source, etc. Any ideas on why these buttons wont work? Prior to this touchscreen upgrade I just upgrade to the Fusion 755 stereo, and all communication to the fusion remote is working properly.

I live about 2 hours away from a MC dealer, that's why I try to do most things myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck
So you had originally the small screen and the buttons on each side? Do you have regular guages in front on the dash?

$5,400 bucks to upgrade really???