Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > What is this boat worth?

Old 07-24-2018, 04:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2018 X-Star
2014 X-30

Just seeing what everyone thinks my boat is worth, what kind of price hit it takes for having relatively high hours.

2014 X-30
6.2 liter, 430hp - 750 hours
Gen 2 surf system - upgraded 800's Ronix bags
deckadence
Fresh Air Exhaust
surf sleeve bimini
tinted windows
large touchscreen
premium sound upgrade
heater
ZTF4 with clamping board racks and 2 JL tower speakers
changed all the Aquaturf (or whatever it was-last pic with the wave shows it) to Seadeck (1,000% nicer, second pic)

Very clean for the hours, but we obviously use it, so its not perfect.

I am the second owner, the first 3 months of its life were spent at the local country club used to teach surfing and wakeboarding to members. The dealer (Stancraft Marine) had some kind of agreement with them, they pulled the boat out every two weeks and clean/service it when necessary. This is where 350 hours got put on the boat...and there are pages and pages of service records for oil changes, spark plugs, etc. all done by the dealer in the first few months of life.

I have since averaged about 150 hours on it a summer. Every 50 hours it gets serviced and detailed-ish (I do it myself, its pretty thorough, but I am not a professional). I have it professionally detailed every year as well. Not to mention I wipe down after each use and spray with protectant inside and outside every week when in use.

MSRP was over $147k I believe, but the deckadance, surf sleeve bimini, seadeck were all added after the fact since they were not options when purchased. Boat runs awesome with no issues. Surf wave is amazing as you can see from the pics - This is just off the cuff, so the pics suck. Sorry.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2018, 04:46 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
I would say 69,999? Hard to tell because not too many with those hours on the market. But, you do have the 6.2 which will help resale for sure.

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Old 07-25-2018, 10:57 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Great looking X30
Old 07-25-2018, 03:25 PM
TT Enthusiast

Also forgot it has underwater LED’s, Garylick adjustable height seat pedestal, hang-Tyte boat cover system (replaces poles under the cover)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2018, 11:26 PM
TT Regular

Boat: '14 X30 6.2L, '96 SkiRay Tournament
I'm sure it depends on location but I just bought a 1 owner 2014 X30 with 168 hrs. 6.2L Gen2, flake paint, 4 port heat, LEDs everywhere, surf/wake racks on both sides, big screen, absolutely loaded, still under warranty, new Mastercraft X30 trailer with runway lights for $70k out the door from a dealer in the southeast. Good luck.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '15 X10 6.0L, '15 X30 6.2L
What is next MM? GLWS.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:41 PM
TT Enthusiast

Not really sure- Kind of trying to find a boat that we like that is good for what we use it for....and it is really hard to beat the X30 - it really is just about the perfect boat for us.

What kind of inspired it was surfing my friends xt23 this year. Wave is dialed in, and with less ballast his wave is just better.

Surfing the Star and the X24 didn’t help either.

I guess I’m looking for that unicorn- something with a little better surf wave, a little better wakeboard wake, and a few creature comforts that make the boat “better”; like easy access to the trash can and faster filling ballast- minor stuff that just make the overall experience worth the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk