Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > What is this boat worth?

Old 08-27-2018, 10:25 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: canoe
2000 X5

Opinions on this boat folks?

https://www.bay-marine.com/Pre-Owned...ntario-5719826

I'm looking for family ski boat, slimmer pickin's up here in Ontario and wondering if this X5 would serve me well. I know same as the 195, which I'd prefer as likely won't board much....just don't find too many up here.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2018, 11:54 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2000 X5
I purchased a 2000 X5 last season for $17,500 USD. This one is approximately $15,500 USD. That is a decent deal IMO. My boat out of the gate had 315 hours, Predator engine, 450 lb sumo sac in the trunk, ZFF tower, board racks, tandem axle trailer, and JL speakers.

I had to use a rotary buffer to get some oxidization off the hull, and minor work to make it up to snuff. (See some of my threads if interested). That being said, I could not find the hours or other information on the link you pasted.

It is great that it has a new interior and covers. The color is not my cup of tea, but could deal with that. I slalom 75% of the time and wakeboard the rest. The X5 throws a decent wake with the 450 full. Slalom wake is great @ 32 mph.

We decided on the X5 as it had the tower, open bow, low hours, ran great, and fitted our needs. We have had 5 adults and 2 kids in the boat and I felt it was at capacity comfort-wise.

I will defend the X5 and suggest you take a test ride and make sure the boat runs like it should. We are more than pleased with the X5. We were on a budget when we purchased, but are very satisfied we chose it.

Let me know if you have any questions. There are a few of us X5'ers here.