Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #611  
Old 08-30-2008, 11:39 PM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
The funny part of the day was shortly after launching, Maddie wanted to help Paw Paw drive, so I got her on my right leg and he was holding her hand on the throttle kob with one hand and the steering wheel with the other and I gently speeded up and got up on plane mashing down on the chrome part of the throttle. Later she wanted to drive again, but this time, we were just idling along and wham, out of the blue, she had her hand on the throttle knob and went WOT, laughing like crazy and it scared the devil out of all of us. Her daddy thought I had done it, but I told him no, it was her and she's a hot rodder just like her granddad! These pics was just right before and after that, her right hand is on the throttle,
Attachment 39708
Attachment 39707
__________________
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.





Last edited by TMCNo1; 10-28-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 08-31-2008, 12:50 AM
Willski's Avatar
Willski Willski is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 2008 x2
Location: IL
Posts: 2,293
Great pics #1 . Seems like the kids get the steering wheel and throttle controls right away.
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old 08-31-2008, 01:30 AM
jmac197's Avatar
jmac197 jmac197 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2006 X-7 MCX
Location: CNY
Posts: 444
Here's my son trying his hand at wakeskating. He actually did this on purpose, but I love his expression. 11 years old and handles the boat better than his Mom. He's my trailer loader/unloader.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Jim McCarthy
Delta Lake WaterSki Club
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 08-31-2008, 01:34 AM
jmac197's Avatar
jmac197 jmac197 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Boat: 2006 X-7 MCX
Location: CNY
Posts: 444
Here he is footin. I've got to lower the boom and get him to bend the knees. He also has been getting a full pass of the training slalom course at 26 MPH, and is a regular wakeboarder. He's working on his toeside wake to wake 180. Man to have that energy.

Does it sound like I'm bragging......I'd say sorry but I'm not. I'm proud of his grit and determination to get things right. I just hope he doesn't wind up as anal retentive as me.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Jim McCarthy
Delta Lake WaterSki Club
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 08-31-2008, 07:44 AM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac197 View Post
Here's my son trying his hand at wakeskating. He actually did this on purpose, but I love his expression. 11 years old and handles the boat better than his Mom. He's my trailer loader/unloader.
It's great to see the kids having fun. I hope him and the board did'nt hit the water in the same spot, that would hurt!
__________________
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.




Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 08-31-2008, 08:12 AM
coz's Avatar
coz coz is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 4,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1 View Post
The funny part of the day was shortly after launching, Maddie wanted to help Paw Paw drive, so I got her on my right leg and he was holding her hand on the throttle kob with one hand and the steering wheel with the other and I gently speeded up and got up on plane mashing down on the chrome part of the throttle. Later she wanted to drive again, but this time, we were just idling along and wham, out of the blue, she had her hand on the throttle knob and went WOT, laughing like crazy and it scared the devil out of all of us. Her daddy thought I had done it, but I told him no, it was her and she's a hot rodder just like her granddad! These pics was just right before and after that, her right hand is on the throttle,
Attachment 39708
Attachment 39707
Nice #1 cool pics now she walks around saying WOT! Pa Pa! WOT!

It's 4am where I at and we were heading to the lake but it's raining
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 08-31-2008, 10:39 AM
TMCNo1 TMCNo1 is offline
MC Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: Gone
Location: Gone
Posts: 22,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by coz View Post
Nice #1 cool pics now she walks around saying WOT! Pa Pa! WOT!

It's 4am where I at and we were heading to the lake but it's raining

I saw where Phoenix was getting/had been hit with wind and heavy rain or something like that yesterday on Yahoo News! http://www.kpho.com/news/17331217/de...ormheight::292
__________________
Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.





Last edited by TMCNo1; 08-31-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 08-31-2008, 11:16 AM
coz's Avatar
coz coz is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Boat: 1998 ProStar 205
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 4,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMCNo1 View Post
I saw where Phoenix was getting/had been hit with wind and heavy rain or something like that yesterday on Yahoo News! http://www.kpho.com/news/17331217/de...ormheight::292
It's monsoon season here (2 mos.) and it can be sunny one minute then "bam" thunder, lightning (never seen so much lightning until I moved to the desert) and mass rain & flash floods
Mesa had a micro-burst which are pretty intence and can tear things up.
Also monsoon season is a sheety time to have a pool with dust & tumble weeds blowing around, that's were it ends up
Honestly I like the warm summer storms here it also make for some spectacular sunrises & sunsets, check out my signature pic, it's an actual sunset picture, not a painting.

We'll be on the lake tomorrow rain or shine

Last edited by coz; 08-31-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Gonzo's Avatar
Gonzo Gonzo is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2007
Boat: 1998 MariStar 225VRS
Location: something funny
Posts: 2,617
sounds like NC weather.
__________________
-Cory 2.0ld

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 08-31-2008, 04:02 PM
bret's Avatar
bret bret is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: Prostar 190, 1993, Anniversary Limited.
Location: Heber Springs, AR
Posts: 942
from the earlier posted thread but here's my 9yo this morning.


__________________
1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.