Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-23-2014, 08:30 AM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacx2 View Post
Thanks for all of the input. I really went back and forth on this but in the end decided I just couldn't do it. I currently live on a dead end street that is extremely quiet. I decided I didn't want to spend all that money then have to possibly do some construction fixes on top of that and hope it all turned out OK. I decided I should make a better investment - maybe a new boat!
New boat way better then living next to a freeway. Or better yet, living under a freeway.

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 12-23-2014, 10:18 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 07 xstar
a gorgeous perfect house came up for sale at the community where we purchased our lot on at the private lake and the fact that it was on lake one closest to hwy 380, it was not even a consideration. All I ever hear at my lot is the wind, birds and the occasional ski boat.

no wonder you haven't been seen around the secrete spot, congrats on the house purchase
BTW any good prices on vacant lots out there?
Old 12-23-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snork View Post
a gorgeous perfect house came up for sale at the community where we purchased our lot on at the private lake and the fact that it was on lake one closest to hwy 380, it was not even a consideration. All I ever hear at my lot is the wind, birds and the occasional ski boat.

no wonder you haven't been seen around the secrete spot, congrats on the house purchase
BTW any good prices on vacant lots out there?
I wish there was a house on it! We're gonna have to build... Possibly in 2015.

There's 2 vacants for sale now. One with a boathouse (lake 3) is on ski it again for 100k and one without (lake 2, price unknown). Both are square lots, which is a good thing.

PM me and I can fill you in on a few more details

Oh and yes, that's part of the reason you didn't see us out there, besides the fact there was no water.
Old 12-23-2014, 11:14 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-14V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacx2 View Post
Thanks for all of the input. I really went back and forth on this but in the end decided I just couldn't do it.
Excellent decision. Some things you can fix in a house, and some things you can't: You can't fix the location.