Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 06-06-2016, 02:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2004 Malibu 23 LSV, 1990 Prostar 190
1999 Nautique Super Sport V Drive - 454 Hours - Excellent Condition

I haven't ridden in this boat but noticed it in my friends shop the other day and thought I'd share the listing. It does look clean.

Craigslist ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/5582485520.html

We're selling our 1999 Nautique Super sport by Correct Craft. This beauty has 454 hours on the fuel injected Pro Boss GT-40 310 HP motor and runs great! This boat has been fully serviced and water tested by a PCM certified mechanic. The Super Sport has a walk thru windshield and open bow with plenty of room for the family. You'll love Nautique's famous, versatile TSC hull that can handle wakeboarding and surfing as well as barefoot and slalom skiing.

Other options include:
heater
hot and cold shower
new stereo with 6 speakers, amp and sub, Bluetooth compatible
depth finder
bimini top and bow cover
professionally installed custom ballast system with reversible pumps, wakeboard surf ready
heavy duty tandem axle trailer with electric over hydraulic brakes and a removable tongue
spare tire

This boat is in nearly perfect condition and will not disappoint. You can tell it has been loved. The boat is currently stored at MD Boats in Indianapolis for easy viewing. Call or email for more info or to schedule a showing. 317-257-7358