Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 PM

Gorgeous Prostar and Noone Comments...? :)

You guys have to admit that boat is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 22' Progression
You guys are the the lucky dogs! I got to ski one set behind the new PS over the winter and that's about it. You guys got to take that rig home like it was yours and put put it thru the paces, pretty friggin' cool. Awesome boat, and a great job you guys are doing in the great state of Texas! BTW, if Kyle will spot me 12 buoys and case of beer I "MIGHT" be up to the challenge.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:43 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouyhead View Post
You guys are the the lucky dogs! I got to ski one set behind the new PS over the winter and that's about it. You guys got to take that rig home like it was yours and put put it thru the paces, pretty friggin' cool. Awesome boat, and a great job you guys are doing in the great state of Texas! BTW, if Kyle will spot me 12 buoys and case of beer I "MIGHT" be up to the challenge.
12 buoys or 2 full passes is a lot. Especially knowing you can run -28. If you would not have negotiated the beer I would have thought about it lol.

I've talked with a few guys running -38 and they swear my fin is too long. I'm going to play with it today. If I can run the -35 then we can consider further negotiations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....