Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 03-16-2018, 08:46 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1982 stars and stripes
Still available

I know this is a boa that needs a special buyer, but I'm not sure where else to post it.

I have it on craigslist and here, and I've priced it to move quick.

As for the restoration/condition:
I don't think the stringers were in a condition where they needed to be replaced. The subfloor is brand new as is the interior. The motor and outdrive was gone through and the trailer was redone. I bought it from the guy that did the restoration and he is anal to the extreme (not allowing passengers to wear shoes in the boat etc) so I have very good faith that during restoration if something was in need of repair it was done to perfection.

I did check the stringers when I was looking to buy it and there was no delamination or cracking etc. Boat is very solid and drives super smooth with fantastic power delivery.

I am in Virginia and would like to make sure the buyer is a responsible adult who understands the value of boats like these.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:41 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, 214, 2008
zts5az I remember seeing your boat at the lake. For whatever reason I never caught up with you... Will miss seeing your boat on the lake. An absolute head turner. GLWS
Old 03-16-2018, 10:16 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 93 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by zts5az View Post
I know this is a boa that needs a special buyer, but I'm not sure where else to post it.

I have it on craigslist and here, and I've priced it to move quick.

As for the restoration/condition:
I don't think the stringers were in a condition where they needed to be replaced. The subfloor is brand new as is the interior. The motor and outdrive was gone through and the trailer was redone. I bought it from the guy that did the restoration and he is anal to the extreme (not allowing passengers to wear shoes in the boat etc) so I have very good faith that during restoration if something was in need of repair it was done to perfection.

I did check the stringers when I was looking to buy it and there was no delamination or cracking etc. Boat is very solid and drives super smooth with fantastic power delivery.

I am in Virginia and would like to make sure the buyer is a responsible adult who understands the value of boats like these.
Thank you for the update.

What about the truck?
Old 05-29-2018, 11:13 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Did you end up selling your boat??

1994 205, LT1