Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 03-17-2015, 02:31 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Nice work!

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $325 DELIVERED
REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $495 DELIVERED
Email - [email protected]
Old 03-18-2015, 03:53 PM
TT Regular

Boat: ProStar 190
d2jp, I bought the brackets for the trailer from a trailer supply place. They are 3" brackets and truthfully if I did it again I would put 2" brackets on the rear and added an inch to the brackets on the front so the springs we be a little more level. But all in all it helped raised the trailer up to give more clearance without giving to much space between the tire and fender.
Yeah I am going to list it for sale on the the forum here. with a detailed description.
I just got the news last night that I will be heading to AUS sooner than I thought and I will not have time to do all of the work and sell it cuz of to much to do.
I am kind of bummed because I want to do the refurb really bad and oddly enough I have the $ to do it now, finally after all this time, but I can not pass up this opportunity to go and I am going to be out of time.
I set up a photo bucket account with all of the pics I have here:
http://s990.photobucket.com/user/stu...tercraft/story
They are pics of when I first got it, some work that I have done to it and I will post some more pics of the current condition of the boat now inside and out.
If you guys have anyone in mind please send them my way and have them send me a PM. I am going to price it at $2500 OBO and see where it goes from there.
I think this will be a good looking boat once the interior is done the trailer is painted and the boat buffed out .
If you guys have anyone in mind please send them my way and have them send me a PM.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:20 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1989 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassmaster View Post
d2jp, I bought the brackets for the trailer from a trailer supply place. They are 3" brackets and truthfully if I did it again I would put 2" brackets on the rear and added an inch to the brackets on the front so the springs we be a little more level. But all in all it helped raised the trailer up to give more clearance without giving to much space between the tire and fender.
Yeah I am going to list it for sale on the the forum here. with a detailed description.
I just got the news last night that I will be heading to AUS sooner than I thought and I will not have time to do all of the work and sell it cuz of to much to do.
I am kind of bummed because I want to do the refurb really bad and oddly enough I have the $ to do it now, finally after all this time, but I can not pass up this opportunity to go and I am going to be out of time.
I set up a photo bucket account with all of the pics I have here:
http://s990.photobucket.com/user/stu...tercraft/story
They are pics of when I first got it, some work that I have done to it and I will post some more pics of the current condition of the boat now inside and out.
If you guys have anyone in mind please send them my way and have them send me a PM. I am going to price it at $2500 OBO and see where it goes from there.
I think this will be a good looking boat once the interior is done the trailer is painted and the boat buffed out .
If you guys have anyone in mind please send them my way and have them send me a PM.
If I wasn't 2500 miles away I would give you $2500 for it.

Tags
87' prostar 190, power slot restoration, prostar project, prostar restoration, restoration