Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 07-04-2018, 12:27 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2017 X10
Location: Center Hill Lake, Old Hickory, and Norris Lakes in TN
Fast Glass Marine in TN - Highly recommended.

Just a quick note to highlight some amazing customer service for a family ran business with absolutely brilliant fiberglass and gel coat skills. I've had two different boats to this shop for dock rash, scratches from tie-ups, and one time that I chipped the gel on the bow during a houseboating / towing incident with my X14. In every single case I received the boat back looking like brand new as if the glass and gel were fresh from the factory.

The customer service that I have received from the owner is amazing as well and he has even met me on a weekend and then again on a holiday to make sure that the work was done right and that I was a satisfied customer. Eddie (owner) has been doing fiberglass work since the early 90s when he was working at Procraft in the marine manufacturing industry, and today he works on almost every kind of boat imaginable. If you are anywhere near the Middle Tennessee area and need some work done, I highly recommend this shop. Personally I would tow my boat several hours to have the work done right, and these guys simply do not disappoint my MCOCD.

I just thought I would take the opportunity to spread some positive information and share with the group if you happen to be interested. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way and hopefully I will never need their services again. It sure is good to know that people like this exist though when you need their skills most!

http://www.fastglassmarine.com/index.html

Happy 4th of July
Old 11-01-2018, 02:01 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft Tristar 190 1988
Fast Glass Marine Recommendation

Took my 88 TriStar to Eddie Flat at Fast Glass this summer for gelcoat refurbishment, new rub-rail and decals. I bought the boat new in 1997 and it has sat on the trailer for the last 9 years. Eddie's work was amazing, 30 years of oxidation and dock rash gone! Highly recommend Fast Glass.