Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-03-2010, 12:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft ProStar 190 1988 351 Wheezer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Now that is not allowed. It does not pertain to Mastercraft Boats........Sorry
My bad Will conform........little sidebar though can remember growing up in northern California and seeing a ski boat with a Datsun L-20B motor (4 cylinder 2000cc) any Mastercraft guys ever see one of these or know of ones whereabouts
Old 09-03-2010, 12:23 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
I love it....

If we put Mastercraft Guys in every post then we can make everything pertain to MC.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 09-03-2010, 12:53 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 Mastercraft Maristar 210 LTR
Wow, ridiculing, shaming, and degrading are alive and well among a few MC owners. How about we demonstrate some of the quality we evidently demand in our dealers and boats. How is that we expect MC and their reps to be people of unquestionable integrity, over the top service, kind, generous etc but it is so easy to treat others with something less

Last edited by LaRue; 09-03-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:02 PM
MC Platinum

Boat: mastercraft, X-30, 2004, MCX.
Wow hating on Bayliners, we had a Bayliner as a kid and that really hurts my feelings.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Dont be racial or prejudice against Bayliner now....You will get a yard stick across the knuckles....It hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 09-03-2010, 01:52 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2007 x1
Yes bud makes you weiser........I thought everyone knew that.....duh!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1986 Prostar 190
Who knew, you take ladies and swimsuits away and everything goes to h#@l!!
Old 09-03-2010, 02:56 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 MariStar 225VRS
I had breakfast with No1 just yesterday, I consider Coz a friend and Tx30 and I share very similar political points of view. Heck, I'm pretty much Sweden.

The mods are doing their best, trying to do what was expected of them and they for the most part have done a good job. I coach soccer in another life and I will tell you like my Rec Departments AD told us at our last meeting. "if you don't like the job our Refs are doing I invite you to become one for a season, that should empty your complaint box!"

It was more fun 4 years ago, but 4 years ago we pretty much policed ourselves. If you posted something in appropriate on the SS thread, you normally got a post or PM from one of us letting you know. In some cases the very people complaining here about the Mods were the ones that helped out. These Days, as seen about 2 pages back, no one has any respect for anyone else here. If you want anything goes, start your own BB. This one is owned by MC.

Just my .02 feel free to beat me about the head and shoulders.... I am off to work.

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1
Old 09-03-2010, 03:07 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I had breakfast with No1 just yesterday, I consider Coz a friend and Tx30 and I share very similar political points of view. Heck, I'm pretty much Sweden.

The mods are doing their best, trying to do what was expected of them and they for the most part have done a good job. I coach soccer in another life and I will tell you like my Rec Departments AD told us at our last meeting. "if you don't like the job our Refs are doing I invite you to become one for a season, that should empty your complaint box!"

It was more fun 4 years ago, but 4 years ago we pretty much policed ourselves. If you posted something in appropriate on the SS thread, you normally got a post or PM from one of us letting you know. In some cases the very people complaining here about the Mods were the ones that helped out. These Days, as seen about 2 pages back, no one has any respect for anyone else here. If you want anything goes, start your own BB. This one is owned by MC.

Just my .02 feel free to beat me about the head and shoulders.... I am off to work.
Did he tell you that he hacked into a Mod account and deleted the Swimsuit thread himself?
Old 09-03-2010, 03:11 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Did he tell you that he hacked into a Mod account and deleted the Swimsuit thread himself?
That would be an odd thing to bring up at breakfast, wouldn't it?