Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 03-10-2018, 01:24 PM
TT Newbie
Boat: MasterCraft, X10, 2004, restored and modified for salt use
2004 X10

I have for sale a 2004 X10 (black bottom and white cap) that is currently in mid restoration. The boat was completely stripped and from there the following has been done:
Hull wet sanded, buffed and polished (other than some scratches looks great).
All interior recovered in original pattern but with new style vinyl including blue carbon fiber accents.
All deck hardware including windshield frame and wake tower, powder coated wet look black.
Rub rail down, the hull is wrapped in Kryptek Pontus matte vinyl.
Carpet removed in preparation for Sea Deck installation (much easier to keep clean in any environment).
I removed the small block and have a professionally remanufactured mercruiser MPI 454 tournament ski edition 410 HP engine with closed cooling system and BRAND NEW ZF 630 v-drive trans sitting in the boat. The engine and trans are in for fitment and alignment purposes but are not fully installed yet.
The tower has board racks, 4 MC factory speaker pods on it with the separate tweeter housings and all new wiring is already in the tower.

Here is what it needs:
The trailer is rough. I consider it trash and if I keep it, will replace it because it would be trailed every weekend.
Stereo (Clarion subwoofer still good).
Steering wheel.
Steering rack and cable.
Pumps for ballast system. I was going to use cable operated manual valves, the fill is a lot quicker and all they need is bilge pumps to empty them. The whole system is a lot simpler and cheaper.
I would pull new wires in the boat (Iíve done a lot of boat restoration and always do) becuse the new engine is a self contained unit and does not require the external ECU and wiring the old one did.

Other than that the boat needs reassembly and a little TLC. I have way to many projects currently and realize the older I get the less I can handle at once (and actually finish). I own a powder coating business in my area and due to my business, customers and contacts have been able to do all this to this boat for much less than anyone outside the industry would be able to.

I will sell the boat for the hard dollars I have in the new engine, trans, interior etc. (no labor) at $14000. Another 2-3 thousand in parts and a couple of weekends assembling someone can have themselves a really nice BEAST of a boat. All you guys up north have just enough time to get this boat finished before it is time to get out on the lake. I just made the decision to list this this morning so I donít have the pics ready yet. If you have any interest just send me your email and as soon as I have them ready (a day or two) I will send them to you. I have an 8K square ft. warehouse that is solely occupied by my projects and I donít need the money so please no lowball offers. My price covers the engine, trans, interior and wrap. Basically giving the hull and original equipment away. Thanks for looking.

For an additional $6000, I will finish the boat for the buyer. A 50% deposit would be required and ballance would be due on pick-up. Could have the boat ready by the end of April. The boat would look and perform better than new for a fraction of what it would cost to buy a new one or most used ones for that matter. Thanks again.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
TT Newbie
Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X45 6.0
Do you have any pictures? Where are you located?