Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 09-12-2007, 12:11 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
I must admit years ago a Colorado Avalance fan walked into a die hard Detroit Red Wings bar called the Last Chance in Grand Rapids Michigan and I witnessed this guy get heckled so bad he left the bar. In this case the guy was obnoxious and was looking for a fight. When he realized had had fifteen of them, he left out of fear for his safety.

If I go into a bar in Texas wearing an OU shirt touting how good Barry Switzer is/was and rubbing it in the faces of the Texas faithfull I could only expect some blood loss to occur. In the case of the above story I am sure both were guilty to one degree or another.

Moral of the story: Don't piss off an Army combat vet
Pick and choose what and where you wear opposing teams logo's..........If you're looking for trouble, most likely you will find it.......

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word
Old 09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210
My buddy is an OU grad. He freely admits he learned nothing more than how to drink while at OU and also states it was a huge waste of money for his parents to send him there..

Whatta ya think of that?
My half brother is an OU alum. He hasn't ever mentioned being dissatisfied with his education and is an intelligent fellow. Like most big schools, UT, OU, A&M just to name a few in said conference, the education is there, but you have to be pretty proactive about getting the most out of it. All the rivalries aside, I consider each to be a good school.

In defense of UT, I also learned my SSN in addition to a few other things.

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier
Ah yes, I remember looking up test scores too.........

Old 09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: paddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier
My half brother is an OU alum. He hasn't ever mentioned being dissatisfied with his education and is an intelligent fellow. Like most big schools, UT, OU, A&M just to name a few in said conference, the education is there, but you have to be pretty proactive about getting the most out of it. All the rivalries aside, I consider each to be a good school.

Just the facts ma'am, just the facts...
Old 09-12-2007, 12:21 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2002 Prostar 190
Send a message via AIM to tones03
My school we have 2 rivalrys, and they are with MIT and Michigan Tech, we trash talk and say who are bigger nerds. We don't have any sports teams so our rivalries aren't as cool or serious as other schools.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:26 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones03
My school we have 2 rivalrys, and they are with MIT and Michigan Tech, we trash talk and say who are bigger nerds. We don't have any sports teams so our rivalries aren't as cool or serious as other schools.

Wow you're a dork. I'm afraid you can't date my daughter. Can't risk having nerds for grandchildren
Old 09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
WOW what a good time to be a BUCKEYES FAN!!!!! The wolverines are 0-2, the irish are 0-2, and we are 2-0. Boy does that make me smile.

What a time for work to get really busy where I can't get on here and give all you michigan fans some guff. I just hope they don't get rid of Carr. I mean, he did win a fake national championship in 97....doesn't that count for something?

"Don't steal. The government hates competition." - Ron Paul
Old 09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet
WOW what a good time to be a BUCKEYES FAN!!!!! The wolverines are 0-2, the irish are 0-2, and we are 2-0. Boy does that make me smile.

What a time for work to get really busy where I can't get on here and give all you michigan fans some guff. I just hope they don't get rid of Carr. I mean, he did win a fake national championship in 97....doesn't that count for something?
CP, I keep telling you............E-Z on serving the crow...........The season is still young...............

Old 09-12-2007, 12:44 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2002 Prostar 190
Send a message via AIM to tones03
CP I agree, get rid of Carr

Maristar, i got to school with dorks, me come on, in the MC family, going to have a great job, what more could a father want for his daughter?? I chose the school for the future, im an hour from state and UM, plus an 1.5 hours from CMU, we go there for football and women, i go where i go so i can make bank in a couple years and the women come to me. lol
Old 09-12-2007, 12:45 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet

I'm going to come down and give you and P-hat a ________________________________________

Enjoy the moments while they last