Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2331  
Old 08-30-2016, 04:48 PM
pmkkdx's Avatar
pmkkdx pmkkdx is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
Location: Southwest (Central Texas)
Posts: 2,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomjunkie View Post
a lot of people are saying that it was not a hard hit, but idk... ive watched it many times and it seems like a bad one to me... worse that anyone gives it credit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3q4-aIvQ8
he was starting to slide and bent a bit forward with a guy trying to knock the ball loose ... nothing compared to some of the brutal hits that are much more likely during a real game ...

my point is he is getting old and brittle, things will break, just like last year. He should start thinking of his own health as he has become more fragile as time goes on. I always thought he was a pretty good QB during the regular season.
Reply With Quote
  #2332  
Old 08-30-2016, 05:04 PM
slalomjunkie slalomjunkie is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Boat: NA
Location: West
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3q4-aIvQ8
he was starting to slide and bent a bit forward with a guy trying to knock the ball loose ... nothing compared to some of the brutal hits that are much more likely during a real game ...

my point is he is getting old and brittle, things will break, just like last year. He should start thinking of his own health as he has become more fragile as time goes on. I always thought he was a pretty good QB during the regular season.
Agree - he needs to play qb on his xbox
Reply With Quote
  #2333  
Old 08-30-2016, 07:05 PM
mustangtexas's Avatar
mustangtexas mustangtexas is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Boat: 2005 MasterCraft Prostar 197 & 1989 190
Location: North Texas/St. Germain, WI
Posts: 694
Vikings have some thinking to do now.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/89594138/
Reply With Quote
  #2334  
Old 08-30-2016, 07:57 PM
Forrest-X45's Avatar
Forrest-X45 Forrest-X45 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: X-45
Location: Northwest
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomjunkie View Post
Agree - he needs to play qb on his xbox
Yeah but he would hurt himself playing Xbox.
__________________
2008 X-45 Pro Tour Red and White
Reply With Quote
  #2335  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:05 PM
h2oskifreak's Avatar
h2oskifreak h2oskifreak is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2007
Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
Location: West
Posts: 1,442
I sure am glad my Broncos did not get Collin K. I will take a second year player who never took a snap other than a "victory formation" over that punk any day. Hope the 49'rs discipline him. He's just another chump trying to ride a "platform". Oppression, give me a break, he doesn't know the meaning of the word?
__________________
"One foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel" Petty
Reply With Quote
  #2336  
Old 08-31-2016, 12:07 PM
LakeLife13's Avatar
LakeLife13 LakeLife13 is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Boat: Past: X Star, MariStar | Now looking for an SWS
Location: Texas
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangtexas View Post
Vikings have some thinking to do now.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/89594138/
Not a vikings fan myself, but I was looking forward to seeing how well they did this year with him. Pretty sad to see. They will be using A. Peterson a lot, so my fantasy pick was definitely a good one. Now he needs to stay healthy.
Reply With Quote
  #2337  
Old 08-31-2016, 08:19 PM
kvw4x4 kvw4x4 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Boat: 2007 black mastercraft x15 going on 1700 hrs sold! Upgraded to a 2013 mastercraft xstar 👍
Location: Washington
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamont View Post
Can't wait for them to make that video in 2016 and Russell Wilson will be #1.
is this the real "D lamont" ?
__________________
2013 mastercraft xstar 7.4 522hp motor added gen 2
Reply With Quote
  #2338  
Old 08-31-2016, 11:40 PM
2RLAKE's Avatar
2RLAKE 2RLAKE is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Boat: '13 x10 with 6.0 and '93 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Location: Cincinnati OH & Lake Norris TN
Posts: 5,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskifreak View Post
I sure am glad my Broncos did not get Collin K. I will take a second year player who never took a snap other than a "victory formation" over that punk any day. Hope the 49'rs discipline him. He's just another chump trying to ride a "platform". Oppression, give me a break, he doesn't know the meaning of the word?
he is the actual racist ... he's a victim and i just hate people who want to be victim
Reply With Quote
  #2339  
Old 09-01-2016, 01:45 PM
ShamrockIV's Avatar
ShamrockIV ShamrockIV is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Boat: 1973 S&S, and a few others that vary week to week
Location: Brush creek, TN
Posts: 5,105
Titans run game is looking good!!!

__________________
Billy "Shamrock IV" Burgess Jr.

Resident TeamTalk Jacka$$
1973 S&S

Look for me on CHL!! I am in a MC of some sort lol!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2340  
Old 09-01-2016, 02:02 PM
dlamont's Avatar
dlamont dlamont is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: 83 SnS / Axis A22
Location: Northwest
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvw4x4 View Post
is this the real "D lamont" ?
The one and only
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


2018