Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 08-01-2016, 10:09 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: mastercraft prostar 190 1992 w/powerslot
You want to see something funnier than hell ? google the Rock singing Eric Clapton to that crazy b!tch
Old 08-02-2016, 10:53 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 MariStar 225VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by atihanyi View Post
You want to see something funnier than hell ? google the Rock singing Eric Clapton to that crazy b!tch
not sure what this has to do with this thread, but thanks for the laugh.

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1
Old 08-03-2016, 01:00 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 PS197, MCX, Powerslot
Pretty good 'Reality Check.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzP...em-uploademail
Old 08-05-2016, 10:07 AM
TT Regular

Boat: boatless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
Don't et me wrong Trump has his problems, but my god how can someone support a party with such radical ideas.

The DNC has ZERO uniformed cops on the floor and have basically sided with a the BLM, Illegals, Criminals, gun abolishment and all their other off the wall ideas.

They have not mentions anything about defeating ISIS, defending our law enforcement or doing anything to change the world we live in.

Listening to the snippets that I heard from Obama thus morning, he truly is a disgrace and so far out of touch with reality. This country is going downhill fast....
Obama approval rating? 54%

Bush approval rating at the end of his term? 22%

JUSSAYIN

Ridiculous, out of touch fear mongering. Hillary is up over 10 points not because she is a good candidate. She isn't. But because Trump is such a ridiculous *** clown. Enjoy your loss in November. I bet Trump doesn't even make it to the election. He will probably quit because his fragile little psyche can't handle a loss like that.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:32 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocPhil View Post

JUSSAYIN

Ridiculous, out of touch fear mongering. Hillary is up over 10 points not because she is a good candidate. She isn't. But because Trump is such a ridiculous *** clown. Enjoy your loss in November. I bet Trump doesn't even make it to the election. He will probably quit because his fragile little psyche can't handle a loss like that.
Aren't you supposed to be on Planet Nautique? Did they kick you off already?

I will say in this election cycle don't count anyone out until its over. Everyone said he wouldn't win the primary but he did. Everyone said there would be a contested convention but there wasn't.

If Trump would just say on Task he would beat her easily. He needs to stop getting distracted by the bait they are throwing him. She is an awful candidate and I don't see how people can vote for her. She hides very well from the media and it doesn't help they all are stuck up her A$$.

I just find it funny how the liberals attacked one of the Moms of the soldiers from Benghazi and nothing was said, yet when Trump says something, which is probably true, they jump all over him.

The media propaganda is unbelievable and very similar to the propaganda used by Hitler back in the day......
Old 08-05-2016, 10:57 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: paddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
Aren't you supposed to be on Planet Nautique? Did they kick you off already?

I will say in this election cycle don't count anyone out until its over. Everyone said he wouldn't win the primary but he did. Everyone said there would be a contested convention but there wasn't.

If Trump would just say on Task he would beat her easily. He needs to stop getting distracted by the bait they are throwing him. She is an awful candidate and I don't see how people can vote for her. She hides very well from the media and it doesn't help they all are stuck up her A$$.

I just find it funny how the liberals attacked one of the Moms of the soldiers from Benghazi and nothing was said, yet when Trump says something, which is probably true, they jump all over him.

The media propaganda is unbelievable and very similar to the propaganda used by Hitler back in the day......
Malibu Crew kicked him out, and you can see why.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:31 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 PS197, MCX, Powerslot
http://video.foxnews.com/v/507100685...#sp=show-clips

Welcome to The Judge's chambers!
Old 08-06-2016, 10:21 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: mastercraft 190 1987 351 Indmar
Everyone should watch the Judge!
Old 08-06-2016, 10:44 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2006 X30
If you haven't heard Larry Gatlin's new song "Stand Up and Say So" it's worth a listen - country music fan or not. It's used in the closing credits of "Hillary's America".
Old 08-06-2016, 10:52 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocPhil View Post

JUSSAYIN

That approval rating doesn't mean Obama is doing the right things or what's best for the country, it means the people who were polled THINK he is and besides, things are different now. No other President has paid ransom for hostages and then kept it secret, either.