Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 07-16-2017, 01:34 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 03 Prostar 197, 310 HP Predator w/ Powerslot
03 MasterCraft Prostar 197 for sale. $17,900 obo.

SOLD
810 hours, 310 hp Predator engine with 1:5-1 powerslot transmission. 13th floor tower with board racks. Well maintained and runs great. Much of the interior is new. Hull has a few chips, cracks, and could use some interior vinyl work. Has the common gauge issues that is well documented on teamtalk. Boat is far from perfect but price reflects imperfections. Short history of the boat is. Originally owned by Bennett's Boats in Louisiana. Boat was then sold to individual in Texas and used only for course skiing on private lake. It was then traded in to local dealer in Louisiana where the owners nephew bought the boat and kept it for two years. I bought it from the nephew and have owned it for three years. Boat has ran excellent for me, only had an overheating issue once that was caused by trash in the transmission cooling tube, and last summer ran a little rich which was fixed with new temp sensor, plugs and distributor rotor and cap. Selling to make room in garage for newer X7/197. Boat is located in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Trailer is original 03 MasterCraft trailer, has cracked fender but comes with new fender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Prostarski190; 07-21-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:17 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V. 1982 S&S Powerslot (sold).
That point in the tower tube that is in the front center is nice fab work, I guess; but man, I would hate to hit my head on that!
I'm gonna swap from 205V to 197 when I get one more kid off to college in 2 years. Nice boat.
GLWS.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:29 AM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaff View Post
That point in the tower tube that is in the front center is nice fab work, I guess; but man, I would hate to hit my head on that!
I'm gonna swap from 205V to 197 when I get one more kid off to college in 2 years. Nice boat.
GLWS.

The tower is really nice. It's easy to lower and goes easily in my 7' garage door. It's actually more solid the the factory tower on the 04 I have. It looks great on the boat and sits more like a mini tower. I know Bennetts have used 13th floor towers for years. The company is out of California. I've contacted them a couple of times about racks and adding speakers. Thankfully I haven't hit my head yet, lol.. I appreciate the glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2017, 11:50 PM
MC Fanatic

SOLD, full asking price to first person that actually came to see it.