Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-04-2018, 04:33 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
It pretty much means your a front running bandwagon fan that has absolutely NO ties to the state of alabama or the school goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about their football team, in this case one that everybody is tired of just like in the 90's early 00's everybody was tired of USC......which you were probably of fan of then since that is where you originate and you are a bandwagon fan. Be grateful the Buckeyes weren't in the playoffs, because when they are, alabama loses.

Go Dawgs.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:11 PM

Boat: No Boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Be grateful the suckeyes weren't in the playoffs, because when they are, Alabama loses.

Go Dawgs.
I don't have to be grateful. It's because of Alabama that the suckeyes weren't in the playoffs!!! Moreover, when the suckeyes are in the playoffs they suffer a 31 - 0 loss; the worst loss in the College Football Playoff history!!!

Bandwagon!!!

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 01-04-2018, 05:14 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
UCF claiming the “co-National championship” is as cute as CP claiming the suckeyes would beat Bama lol

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018

Details released eventually

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- For Sale
Old 01-04-2018, 06:27 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
Quote:
It pretty much means your a front running bandwagon fan that has absolutely NO ties to the state of alabama or the school goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about their football team, in this case one that everybody is tired of just like in the 90's early 00's everybody was tired of USC......which you were probably of fan of then since that is where you originate and you are a bandwagon fan. Be grateful the Buckeyes weren't in the playoffs, because when they are, alabama loses.

Go Dawgs.
You mean like last year when the suckeyes made the playoffs and were blown out like Michigan state the year before? Big 10 playoff legacy is on a role.

Now I will agree this isn't Bama's greatest year. I felt they were a much better team last year but to say the didn't deserve a shot a in the playoffs isn't fair. Again look at Ohio States entrance in the 2014 playoff's. Everyone felt they didn't deserve it then and look what happened.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:38 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post
You mean like last year when the suckeyes made the playoffs and were blown out like Michigan state the year before? Big 10 playoff legacy is on a role.

Now I will agree this isn't Bama's greatest year. I felt they were a much better team last year but to say the didn't deserve a shot a in the playoffs isn't fair. Again look at Ohio States entrance in the 2014 playoff's. Everyone felt they didn't deserve it then and look what happened.
Hate Alabama more than Ohio state, and I fully agree with this

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018

Details released eventually

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- For Sale
Old 01-04-2018, 07:43 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMC197 View Post

Oh relax. I've said the Buckeyes didn't deserve to be in the playoffs as long as JT was running the show. I'm just saying this to mess with Mr. Bandwagon.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Oh relax. I've said the Buckeyes didn't deserve to be in the playoffs as long as JT was running the show. I'm just saying this to mess with Mr. Bandwagon.
Well, both you and the suckeyes have failed again!

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 01-04-2018, 10:29 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
JT’s legacy is pretty good CP, doesn’t his track record matter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Old 01-05-2018, 01:05 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
I’m pretty young but old enough to remember when the reason for making the playoffs was so teams like ‘07 Boise State would get a shot at the ring. This held true when they let Washington in but imho they fell short of that this year by keeping UCF out.

But at the same time whats frustrating about that though is that there is no team that made the playoffs that I’d swap UCF for, which brings us back to the need for more teams in the playoff which of course is a “Stop stop its already dead” topic- no need to keep beating it. Either way, I think UCF claiming the natty could help expand the playoff, and no one beat them so I’m fine if they wanna claim it. Auburn losing sure didn’t make the SEC look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2018, 06:57 AM

The CFP wasn't designed to give marginal teams that play weak schedules a shot at a ring.

It was designed so the 4 best teams in country, regardless of conference, as seen by the committee, would play for a National Title.