Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Slinkyredfoot's Avatar
Slinkyredfoot Slinkyredfoot is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Location: East of Westfield
Posts: 2,093
Playboy Magazine

Just heard Playboy is reintroducing nude photos in their magazine. Sure hope they continue on with the wonderful articles and the Playboy advisor. Man America is becoming great again!
Attached Images
 
__________________
If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Fullpass's Avatar
Fullpass Fullpass is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Boat: MasterCraft 197 Pro Tournament Team
Location: Northern Midwest
Posts: 814
Send a message via Yahoo to Fullpass
Man...must have been out of the loop on that one...didn't know they stopped...G
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-13-2017, 07:55 PM
roadster02 roadster02 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Boat: 1980 Glastron Carlson CVX-16 Deluxe w 1981 Evinrude 140
Location: mile high
Posts: 1,190
Do you have any idea why in hell they ever removed the nudes in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
Just heard Playboy is reintroducing nude photos in their magazine. Sure hope they continue on with the wonderful articles and the Playboy advisor. Man America is becoming great again!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Slinkyredfoot's Avatar
Slinkyredfoot Slinkyredfoot is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Boat: 1979 Mastercraft, 1998 ProStar 205
Location: East of Westfield
Posts: 2,093
Well from what I understand The Hefs daughter was running the show when pics were removed. Now his son is back in charge, and by the way looks so much like his dad, stated the magazine wants to get back to their roots, so to speak and said it's a done deal.
__________________
If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-14-2017, 08:51 AM
scott023's Avatar
scott023 scott023 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Location: Canada
Posts: 15,768
I had no idea there weren't nudes anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-14-2017, 08:54 AM
Mastercraftdave's Avatar
Mastercraftdave Mastercraftdave is online now
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 2015 X23 SS 6.2L
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 4,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
Well from what I understand The Hefs daughter was running the show when pics were removed. Now his son is back in charge, and by the way looks so much like his dad, stated the magazine wants to get back to their roots, so to speak and said it's a done deal.
Im surprised they haven't switched to some type of online magazine with todays world. I say bring back the nudey pics.....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-14-2017, 09:41 AM
jbkriss's Avatar
jbkriss jbkriss is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Boat: 2014 X10
Location: S. FLA
Posts: 517
That decision will go down with "New" Coke as one of the biggest buisiness blunders in my mind. Although there are probably plenty I've never even heard of.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-14-2017, 10:14 AM
slalomjunkie slalomjunkie is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Boat: NA
Location: West
Posts: 1,989
I was on the app "LetGo" the other day and there was a guy selling old playboys. He was selling one that had Jerry Seinfeld on the cover with a a group of college honeys, and was asking $5000... Incredibly, I have a pristine copy of that same magazine with only a few of the pages stuck together.

Ok, on a serious note, it really is pristine.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-14-2017, 10:21 AM
kscrib's Avatar
kscrib kscrib is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 2015 X23 w/ 6.2
Location: Midwest
Posts: 713
My father has a subscription back in the late 60's and 70's. He kept many (if not all) of them. When he passed, I got all of them. I have had them stored and have never looked through them (young son in the house back then). Are there any of particular value? Maybe I should go looking to see if I am sitting on a gold mind....

BTW, I sure am glad women's hygiene practices have changed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-14-2017, 10:24 AM
slalomjunkie slalomjunkie is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Boat: NA
Location: West
Posts: 1,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by kscrib View Post
My father has a subscription back in the late 60's and 70's. He kept many (if not all) of them. When he passed, I got all of them. I have had them stored and have never looked through them (young son in the house back then). Are there any of particular value? Maybe I should go looking to see if I am sitting on a gold mind....
Yes, you are my friend, look them up on ebay and other auction sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscrib View Post
BTW, I sure am glad women's hygiene practices have changed.
That all depends on the magazine. Larry Flint would not agree with you... If all women looked like beaver hunt, we'd spend most of our time throwing rocks at them
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.


2018