Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 11-27-2015, 06:34 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2007 X Star SS 350 MCX
2007 X Star SS 350 MCX 360hrs 38k

Putting my 2007 Mastercraft X Star SS up for sale. This is a project that is in the home stretch of completion and will make for a great winter project for someone. I am listing everything that has been completed and the stuff that still needs to be finished to give full transparency on this boat.

Background:
I purchased the boat overseas thru a government auction and at the time it was not running and was in need of some love. I was able to get the boat back into working condition and get it out on the water several times before I discovered the transmission was corroded beyond repair forcing me to park it until I could get it stateside.

Once stateside, I had the transmission replaced and have had it on the water only twice due to being in two separate locations. I am stationed in San Diego and my boat is in GA which is why I am putting it up for sale.

Boat Info: 2007 Mastercraft X Star SS with 360 hrs on the engine. Clean titles for the boat and trailer. The boat is seaside blue with white interior. 350 MCX motor 350 hp.

Repair Info:

Items replaced/repaired include, new transmission, new fuel filter/pump, two new optima dry cell batteries, new 95 amp alternator, used 12" subwoofer, new bimimi top, used interior skins (partial), reworked prop, replaced/repaired trans mount, new trailer crank.

Items that still need attention include cockpit and captains chair skins need replaced, stereo heat unit and amp need replaced, gel coat needs reworked or redone, replace multiple switches on control panel, teak platform sanded and oiled, trailer brake rotors, calipers, and pads need replaced, trailer hitch needs replaced. Currently experiencing a sensor issue which I believe is related to the TPS, but have not had a chance to trouble shoot.

This pretty much sums up where this project is at, the boat is currently winterized and parked just waiting for a new owner to continue to bring it back to its original awesomeness. please feel free to ask questions and I will reply as quick as possible. Thanks for your interest.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2015, 10:09 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: ER xstar
owner selling a boat that's in a another state screams scam, but i remember this story from a couple years ago so pretty sure it's legit. You've done a great job on the restore so far
Old 11-30-2015, 03:21 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 04 X7
What's asking price?
Old 11-30-2015, 03:48 PM

Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
Motor pixs?

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Old 11-30-2015, 05:27 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 X30 LTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced190 View Post
What's asking price?
Old 11-30-2015, 07:50 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 Mastercraft X14 w/ LY6
I remember this boat. Wasn't it purchased in Cuba? Sorry to hear you wont be completing the restoration and enjoying this one.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:55 AM
TT Regular

Yes, this is the same boat that was purchased in Cuba, I changed duty stations and took the boat back to my home state in GA so my parents could look after it. I managed to get a little enjoyment out of it before I left GTMO. How many people can say they drove there Mastercraft in the bay at Guantanamo!
Old 12-03-2015, 02:58 AM
TT Regular

will have to get my dad to take some pictures of the motor, give me a couple of days and ill get them posted.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:33 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcslator View Post
will have to get my dad to take some pictures of the motor, give me a couple of days and ill get them posted.
Sorry about waiting so long to post the photos, got caught up in the holidays. Price is negotiable.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2016, 06:37 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 07 xstar
Air Cleaner has seen better days

Tags
2007, boat, sale, star, xstar