Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7261  
Old 04-13-2013, 02:23 AM
ProstarMC ProstarMC is offline
TT Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Boat: 2001 Prostar 190 Predator
Location: West
Posts: 13
1994 Barefoot 200 $12500
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/3740217244.html
always garaged
Reply With Quote
  #7262  
Old 04-13-2013, 02:43 AM
jeffbare's Avatar
jeffbare jeffbare is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Boat: 1991 BF200
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 297
2001 PS 190 trailer. I have no connection.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/3718261769.html
Reply With Quote
  #7263  
Old 04-13-2013, 06:59 AM
epnault's Avatar
epnault epnault is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 1,667
MrMasterCraft,
What do you think about the price on this S&S? I have had my 209/X9 since 2010 and really love it overall but as I have been progressing in slalom skiing the performance of this model is not as good as a 190. That being said I can't see myself getting rid of the 209/X9 because it is so versitale and amongst my family and friends I am the only one that skis. Am I crazy to want 2 boats now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
1993 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes - $11995 (New Richmond, WI)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...740320951.html

Reply With Quote
  #7264  
Old 04-13-2013, 08:28 AM
MASTIQUE's Avatar
MASTIQUE MASTIQUE is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Boat: Past: 1986 MC 19 Skier; Nautique, 230, 2009, PCM 343; 2012 X-45 ZFT4, ILMOR 6.0L. CURRENT 2010 X14V, ZFT3, RTP-1
Location: Southeast
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
1993 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes - $11995 (New Richmond, WI)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...740320951.html

Love those in Red! I want the star keychain!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7265  
Old 04-13-2013, 10:38 AM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,994
Seems about right, probably. The price would be high based on the hours, if nit for being the hard to find stars and stripes graphics. Looks like the boat may have spent a lot of time in the water judging by the discoloration along the bottom of the hull to the waterline. That should come off with some buffing , or maybe a little tyDbowel. There appears to be something near the bow in the image as well. If that is a need for glass repair it would be a good haggling point. Otherwise if it's been n good condition, hard to go too wrong. She's awful pretty.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
I had always thought that there was nothing quite so sad as an abandoned boat.-Terry Hayes
Reply With Quote
  #7266  
Old 04-13-2013, 12:44 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 17,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
MrMasterCraft,
What do you think about the price on this S&S? I have had my 209/X9 since 2010 and really love it overall but as I have been progressing in slalom skiing the performance of this model is not as good as a 190. That being said I can't see myself getting rid of the 209/X9 because it is so versitale and amongst my family and friends I am the only one that skis. Am I crazy to want 2 boats now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Seems about right, probably. The price would be high based on the hours, if nit for being the hard to find stars and stripes graphics. Looks like the boat may have spent a lot of time in the water judging by the discoloration along the bottom of the hull to the waterline. That should come off with some buffing , or maybe a little tyDbowel. There appears to be something near the bow in the image as well. If that is a need for glass repair it would be a good haggling point. Otherwise if it's been n good condition, hard to go too wrong. She's awful pretty.
I agree with madcitydkier.
__________________
CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES


COSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $325 DELIVERED
REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $495 DELIVERED
Email - [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #7267  
Old 04-13-2013, 01:05 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 17,233
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
Am I crazy to want 2 boats now?
uh.. you can't have too many MC's or a fleet of MC's with a SN for good measure...
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #7268  
Old 04-13-2013, 03:14 PM
ttu's Avatar
ttu ttu is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
Location: tulsa
Posts: 5,283
ran across this 06 x2 while looking for a used hydro hoist.

nice and low hours.

ps, I sent him a email in regards to the hoist only!
Reply With Quote
  #7269  
Old 04-14-2013, 12:26 AM
lakeoz tristar's Avatar
lakeoz tristar lakeoz tristar is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 and 1998 Baha Cruiser Mach 1 290
Location: KC/Lake OZ-- Lincoln Park Mich Native
Posts: 122
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/3741768806.html

Just seen this ad online
Reply With Quote
  #7270  
Old 04-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Tristarboarder's Avatar
Tristarboarder Tristarboarder is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Boat: 2002 Xstar
Location: Northwest
Posts: 1,283
Quote:
ran across this 06 x2 while looking for a used hydro hoist.

nice and low hours.

ps
Which X2 are you talking about? Got a link for the ad? Maybe we'll split the ad, you take the lift, I'll go with the boat....if it has a trailer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, trailer, x star 2008

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.


2018