Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2018, 09:19 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotz__21 View Post
I'm not living DT in a big city. I live in Fargo currently and I get sick of waiting in traffic. I realize I might have to commute to one for a job, but I'd rather do that then live in the largest city.

Park City is badass btw. Rented a cabin at the base there once.

skyskiguy, I plan on getting something small to make sure I like Colorado first.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
then look in Greely or fort collins, with a mechanical engineering degree you quickest and most reliable work will be in the booming O&G space up there on the front range
Old 09-21-2018, 01:08 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 79 S&S. 87 Prostar Powerslot. Present 95 Maristar 200VRS
My son moved to Fort Collins with his fiancé last year. They just got married in August and so far, so good. My new in-laws told us that business is booming in that area, so much so that the cost of living is sky rocketing….depending on the area of course. They had the wedding at her uncle’s “little place” on a private lake in the Wellington area. Most of the lakes are used for irrigation, so they have to put up with low water levels at times. There is a slalom course but we only saw toobers and surfers who really sucked. My son’s skiing days are over, but he is with a great family now.
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2018, 02:30 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: none
Thanks for all the info everyone! I'll keep searching around and check in later if I have any other questions.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk