Nfl 3rd week game

Texans Vs Patriots Live
Giants Vs Eagles Live
Steelers Vs Bears Live
Packers Vs Bengals Live
Old 09-24-2017, 11:34 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
NFL *** - all a bunch of whiney bebies not respecting the country that allows them to earn an average of 2.1 million dollars a year to play 11 minutes a game.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/real-sport...mmercials-etc/
Old 09-24-2017, 01:09 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 Xstar
Interesting times......Trump, although proving himself (all on his own) to be a dumb a&&hole, said what most of are thinking regarding some of the players actions during the anthem.....although this is the land of the free, and free speech should be encouraged. He may have gone too far.....

Thoughts?
Old 09-24-2017, 02:32 PM
Black'nGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristarboarder View Post
Interesting times......Trump, although proving himself (all on his own) to be a dumb a&&hole, said what most of are thinking regarding some of the players actions during the anthem.....although this is the land of the free, and free speech should be encouraged. He may have gone too far.....

Thoughts?

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean that it is the right thing and you should do it. At some point, self accountability has to come into play. "If you expect more of yourself than others do of you, you will find that life is pretty easy to navigate through." Case in point - if you drive at or below the posted speed limit, your chances of getting a ticket are almost zero. If you choose to drive above the limit, and get pulled over, you only have yourself to get upset at because of your choice to do so. You must pass a test to get a license that eliminates the IGNORANCE defense. Society has a unique way of holding us accountable for our knowledge of the rules and our choices we make. It starts with each of us individually, not large groups of people classified by race, creed, or color. Maybe we should all look in the mirror and fix ourselves instead of expecting someone else to change. Much of the tension in our nation is driven by attitude. WE GET TO CHOOSE OUR OWN ATTITUDE EVERYDAY. Now let me step down from my soap box.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:07 PM
MC Devotee

This current fiasco couldn't have worked out better for Kaepernick, except that he is still unemployed 😛
Old 09-24-2017, 04:55 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Been looking for a reason to stop watching the Lions for years. Martha Ford gave that reason to me today.

Just because you can say or do something doesn't make it a good idea. I really could care what they do on their own time but I (used to) watch the Lions to get away from politics. Now they've inserted themselves into to it and have chosen to go left (again fine). But what "cause" are we going to have to endure next? Sorry but this is just another entertainment group that has decided they need to lay their crap on me when I'm just trying to enjoy a game and get my mind off all this BS and instead shove my face into it.

I'm sure the NFL isn't going to miss this old white guy or care that I won't be buying or watching their product any longer.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:29 PM
MC Addict

Boat: '13 x10 with 6.0 and '93 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote:

Thoughts?
I think he was spot on ... screw those players who refuse to stand up for OUR national anthem ... if they want to make things better then lets see them lead change

no sunday football for me today ... i'm boycotting them
Old 09-24-2017, 06:08 PM
MC Devotee

For the record, I voted for Trump, but damn does he make waves. Wonder how Ol' Hillary would have handled N. Korea and the current topics.....passively I'm sure
Old 09-24-2017, 06:09 PM
MC Addict

Boat: '13 x10 with 6.0 and '93 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote:
For the record, I voted for Trump, but damn does he make waves. Wonder how Ol' Hillary would have handled N. Korea and the current topics.....passively I'm sure
i love him ... definitely not a wussy like obama and will hopefully correct everything that crooked president did to mess up this country
Old 09-24-2017, 08:54 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Quote:

Thoughts?
About time someone "sacked up" and called out those punk-arse spoiled brat NFL players....please stand and respect the county. Our freedom is a big reason you have an opportunity which allows you to make millions playing a game.

Find another means and forum to support your cause....maybe spend some of those big $ on an advertisement??

The Vince Lombardis and Tom Landrys of the world would've kicked their butts for disrespecting the National Anthem....

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843