Daughter is -8 lbs first week
Old 02-18-2018, 09:32 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 Prostar 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
I am -10 lbs in 3 weeks keto

Wow, good for you two. Probably somewhere around 7 lbs lost me over the last 9 days. I'm not stepping on a scale until the 4 week mark.

How many carbs a day? I'm probably 25-40g gross, pretty much all vegetables. That might be high, but I have a really hard time believing anyone that's mildly active can do this on <20g gross. No bread, candy, soda, really anything with flour or white sugar for 9 days. I'm eating a lot of food (meat and vegetables, almonds, peanut butter, muscle milks pretty much sums it up). No booze.

However I do have starbucks coffees with wholemilk and one sugar.....Those are like cigarettes to me, I need that vice along with Smuckers all natural peanut butter.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:54 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
I’m taking a swing at meal prepping. That way I don’t have an excuse to go eat wings lol.

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Old 02-18-2018, 09:59 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpollz View Post
Wow, good for you two. Probably somewhere around 7 lbs lost me over the last 9 days. I'm not stepping on a scale until the 4 week mark.

How many carbs a day? I'm probably 25-40g gross, pretty much all vegetables. That might be high, but I have a really hard time believing anyone that's mildly active can do this on <20g gross. No bread, candy, soda, really anything with flour or white sugar for 9 days. I'm eating a lot of food (meat and vegetables, almonds, peanut butter, muscle milks pretty much sums it up). No booze.

However I do have starbucks coffees with wholemilk and one sugar.....Those are like cigarettes to me, I need that vice along with Smuckers all natural peanut butter.
Your higher than 25 carbs if your doing milk and sugar. Why not heavy whipping cream in your coffee instead.....
Old 02-18-2018, 10:25 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Your higher than 25 carbs if your doing milk and sugar. Why not heavy whipping cream in your coffee instead.....
Ummm, because that's not how I take it?

I put a third of a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon and a half of whole milk in a medium starbucks coffee. That is 25g of carbs? I mean if it is, so be it.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:25 PM
MC Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
I’m taking a swing at meal prepping. That way I don’t have an excuse to go eat wings lol.
There ya go!
Old 02-19-2018, 09:00 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
I am -10 lbs in 3 weeks keto

Nice job – my 1 week / 3 week #s: 8.2# and 14.3# respectively

Quote:
You’re doing good! I put together a spreadsheet to track daily progress. Having the history really helps know where you were and when and for how long.

Quote:
How many carbs a day? I'm probably 25-40g gross, pretty much all vegetables. That might be high, but I have a really hard time believing anyone that's mildly active can do this on <20g gross.
It is possible. I had my mom at the house over the weekend. For dinner, we made salads topped with cheddar and [real] bacon bits and I made a fathead pizza – total carb count ~5. In the AM, 6 egg omelet w jalopeños onion, ground sausage and cheddar, topped in homemade salsa. To drink: coffee w heavy whipping cream/Splenda, and Great Value Orange early rise powder drink – total carb count ~4. You get the idea? 2 meals, I only took in around 3-5 carbs. Your energy is no longer coming from carbs, it is coming from fat - like the whipping cream, cheddar cheese, etc).

Quote:
However I do have starbucks coffees with wholemilk and one sugar.....Those are like cigarettes to me, I need that vice along with Smuckers all natural peanut butter

No bread, candy, soda, really anything with flour or white sugar for 9 days. I'm eating a lot of food (meat and vegetables, almonds, peanut butter, muscle milks pretty much sums it up). No booze.
Try the whipping cream and some Splenda in that coffee…

Your vodka with a diet mixer is OK - 0 carbs.

Meat/veggies = good. I would kill the muscle milk, ( 14 oz - 11g) peanut butter (1 tsp - 5g), whole milk (1 cup - 11g), sugar 1 tsp - 4.2g), and put a limit on the almonds (they are relatively safe in moderation). Thats 31g total if you're still with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Heavy whipping cream is what I’m using at home, sugar free powder @ work.

Quote:
Ummm, because that's not how I take it?

I put a third of a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon and a half of whole milk in a medium starbucks coffee. That is 25g of carbs? I mean if it is, so be it.
1 tsp of sugar is 4.2g of carb, and the milk is 1 gram. If you drink coffee like I do (3 per day), that is killing your diet right there – 15.6 carbs.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:19 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Please share more info on this Fathead pizza. I think this would be good idea over lent - veggie pizza. I haven’t had pizza in 8 months!
Old 02-19-2018, 10:57 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
Please share more info on this Fathead pizza. I think this would be good idea over lent - veggie pizza. I haven’t had pizza in 8 months!

https://www.ditchthecarbs.com/fat-head-pizza/

Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1998 MariStar 225VRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomjunkie View Post
1 tsp of sugar is 4.2g of carb, and the milk is 1 gram. If you drink coffee like I do (3 per day), that is killing your diet right there – 15.6 carbs.
OR u could man up and drink it black!

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1