Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2951  
Old 01-20-2018, 11:08 PM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 3,840
Just ran up to Grand Marais to pick up a dead sled...got a ticket for +7mph over the speed limit on the way home. Nice fella knocked it to 5mph

$120

😠😠😠

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #2952  
Old 01-21-2018, 07:47 PM
epnault's Avatar
epnault epnault is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Just ran up to Grand Marais to pick up a dead sled...got a ticket for +7mph over the speed limit on the way home. Nice fella knocked it to 5mph

$120

😠😠😠

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
Your total cost per mile to Snowmobile is creeping up 😉
Reply With Quote
  #2953  
Old 01-21-2018, 08:03 PM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
Your total cost per mile to Snowmobile is creeping up 😉
Still crabby about the ticket.....

I think we fit the dui taskforce profile....truck and 4 place hauler going South from resort town at m...

Not a drop while we ride and bottles of diet mtn dew in the cup holders......probably some disappointed young state troopers to find 4 very sober old dudes in the truck



Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #2954  
Old 01-21-2018, 08:16 PM
epnault's Avatar
epnault epnault is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Still crabby about the ticket.....

I think we fit the dui taskforce profile....truck and 4 place hauler going South from resort town at m...

Not a drop while we ride and bottles of diet mtn dew in the cup holders......probably some disappointed young state troopers to find 4 very sober old dudes in the truck



Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
Challenge it every time. Tell them you want to plead your case to the judge. This one will get thrown out before going to court and you will be able do all the work over the phone.
Reply With Quote
  #2955  
Old 01-21-2018, 08:26 PM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by epnault View Post
Challenge it every time. Tell them you want to plead your case to the judge. This one will get thrown out before going to court and you will be able do all the work over the phone.
Yeah...done that before for in Wisconsin tickets....So far as I can tell, no reciprocity with Wisconsin so probably more hassle than it is worth fighting this one

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #2956  
Old 02-24-2018, 08:30 PM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 3,840
Up to Lk Tom. On Thursday night. 6" snow overnight.

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #2957  
Old 02-24-2018, 09:01 PM
epnault's Avatar
epnault epnault is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Up to Lk Tom. On Thursday night. 6" snow overnight.

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
Looks great

We got about 6 inches overnight Thursday and getting hammered again tonight (NW Wisconsin just outside of Minneapolis). I think this will be my first year in a long time that I havenít had to trailer to the yoop to trail ride. Good season for snow but wished it was more biased to the beginning of the season.
Reply With Quote
  #2958  
Old 02-24-2018, 10:12 PM
JPK JPK is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Boat: X9
Location: Midwest
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
Just ran up to Grand Marais to pick up a dead sled...got a ticket for +7mph over the speed limit on the way home. Nice fella knocked it to 5mph

$120

😠😠😠

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
Were you on Highway 2 in the UP when you were ticketed? It's a source of revenue in the UP.
Reply With Quote
  #2959  
Old 02-25-2018, 11:02 AM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPK View Post
Were you on Highway 2 in the UP when you were ticketed? It's a source of revenue in the UP.
M28 east of Shingleton

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #2960  
Old 02-25-2018, 05:24 PM
dtm8119's Avatar
dtm8119 dtm8119 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 1994 Prostar 190
Location: Howard Lake, MN
Posts: 113
Had some fun in Wisconsin and the UP over 4 days on a backpack ride last week. Found some deep stuff off trail too!

Ran outta talent on this one

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.


2018