Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Other Items

Old 10-03-2018, 05:28 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2004 X-Star
You Said You Wanted a Tow Vehicle... '15 Ram 5500 (Oregon)

SOLD$80k Invested. $66k FIRM Please PM if interested/questions. Thanks!

Custom ordered this Ram. Cummins diesel, HD Aisin transmission, 4x4. Only 28,000+ miles on it as of this writing. Personal use vehicle used only for our camper (and/or boat, small horse trailer, etc). Laramie (almost non existent when it comes to the 5500 (that's why the special order)). Leather, Nav, rear and front cameras, unlocked Nav (so you can input while going down the road), vented and heated front seats, heated steering wheel, all the factory fancy stuff, Alcoas, dual tanks (74gals total), dual alternators (440 amps total), Buck Stop winch bumper (one-off so it would not block the projector headlights.), PIAA led lights in bumper and PIAA halogen pencil beam driving lights under bumper (replaced the factory driving lights (uses the same factory mechanism to turn them on), Pro-Tec under and upper boxes, Bradford built flatbed (with GN hitch) with custom spare tire well (1" livestock mats on top of the flatbed to protect the camper and the flatbed), rear air bags, Super Hitch, bed is set lower for the camper (which really works better for everything), under body factory skid plates, N-Fab tube steps (one did its job when backing at the tight boat launch and a rock jumped out at me, so that one (passenger side) is dented). 4.44 gearing (way better for going down the highway than the other options), dual center storage that flips up to a middle seat in the front (seats 6). I'm forgetting lots. Only owned by me. A bare new Ram 5500, optioned like this, if you can even find one, will set you back close to $75k. Add the flatbed ($3,675), Modifying the FB for the spare ($?), Buckstop front winch bumper ( $2,384), Warn 16.5TI Winch ($1,624), Protec Boxes (lower) 2x ($1,154.26), Upper Pro-Tec Boxes (2) ($1419.12), Superhitch Magnum ($800), Jailbreak ($449 (that's so you can input into Nav while driving, have cameras, etc), N-Fab steps ($364), Air Lift 5000 Ultimate bags in back ($388) + another set of bag(s) still in the box(es) -Can't remember if I have one spare or two spare bags, PIAA LED and Halogen lights ($400 (approx)), Complete Flo-Pro Exhaust with muffler in boxes if ever deciding to go that route ($400-$500? Can't recall), etc., etc. It adds up fast. 3 spares (one Alcoa and two steel)!! Don't need help selling. Oregon tags good until 2019. Not interested in low ball offers (I hate haggling and I priced this at a huge loss already). No trades of any kind. The price is FIRM. Fly and drive is okay with me so long as non-refundable deposit of $1k to hold it for you.

Discovered a small doink on hood from son's basketball. Not visible from vehicle and not very noticeable (I doubt most would notice unless pointed out). Doink shown in pic.

Neither truck nor title will be released until funds clear through my credit union. Thanks!

***Truck camper for sale separately***
Attached Images

Last edited by deminimis; 11-10-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:34 PM
MC Fanatic

Like a good truck, it does what it's asked.
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2018, 06:12 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Current: '03 X2 w/ MCX. Former: '91 Prostar
(Premature) bump for a nice truck!

I have the Aisin trans in my '16 srw 3500 and the truck's a beast. I'm envious of that 4.44 r&p...

Good luck on the sale.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:06 PM
MC Fanatic

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2018, 01:15 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '06 X2 MCX
Wow, the ultimate hauler!
Can't stop staring at the pics!
Overkill for my use, but someone is going to get a great deal on a ridiculous setup!
Shouldn't have issue selling it. Plenty of folks looking for the big class 4-5 trucks like that for big campers, especially in the PNw.

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN
Old 10-27-2018, 01:18 PM
MC Fanatic

Thank you sir!
Old 10-27-2018, 01:24 PM
MC Fanatic

I should probably add a couple pics.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2018, 09:38 PM
MC Fanatic