Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-17-2018, 02:33 PM
allzway's Avatar
allzway allzway is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Boat: 2016 NXT22
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Vote for my daughter for Athlete of the Week

Team... you were very helpful in my daughter winning Athlete of the Week for soccer last year, but this time she is nominated for volleyball.

Please vote for Jaycie: http://theparisnews.com/free/article...f38057b32.html

Thanks.... James
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-17-2018, 03:11 PM
LDA6339 LDA6339 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2016
Boat: 2016 Mastercraft X-30 6.0L
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
Team... you were very helpful in my daughter winning Athlete of the Week for soccer last year, but this time she is nominated for volleyball.

Please vote for Jaycie: http://theparisnews.com/free/article...f38057b32.html

Thanks.... James
Vored.

Miss typing the T and making it an R in voted is a running joke on another forum I'm on (TexAgs) lol
__________________
2016 X-30 6.0L
"YoU CaNt FiT 4 Rev10's oN a ZFT4"

2017 Nissan Maxima SL

Lonestar Masterbash
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=85369

Texas A&M '21
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-17-2018, 03:14 PM
allzway's Avatar
allzway allzway is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Boat: 2016 NXT22
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDA6339 View Post
Vored.

Miss typing the T and making it an R in voted is a running joke on another forum I'm on (TexAgs) lol
It is a joke... She won an Athlete of the Week award last week from the local radio station, but this one is seriously flawed.


The leader has a 200 vote lead, before we even knew she was nominated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM
Maristar210's Avatar
Maristar210 Maristar210 is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Boat: paddle
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
It is a joke... She won an Athlete of the Week award last week from the local radio station, but this one is seriously flawed.


The leader has a 200 vote lead, before we even knew she was nominated.
Someone else is doing exactly what you are doing. Altering the outcome of a vote by getting a bunch of strangers to vote for her is WRONG, and you know it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-17-2018, 03:55 PM
allzway's Avatar
allzway allzway is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Boat: 2016 NXT22
Location: Texas
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maristar210 View Post
Someone else is doing exactly what you are doing. Altering the outcome of a vote by getting a bunch of strangers to vote for her is WRONG, and you know it.
Yes... I am not sure how they are doing it. But two local small schools when they have a kid nominated always win this way. I think kids in the school are running some script or something that is doing it.

They had over 200+ votes before we were even told our daughter was nominated.

I understand if no one participates and it is not really big deal either. I wished the paper would fix the poll in some other manner, to probably just single votes by subscriber.

This is how the game is apparently played though.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-17-2018, 06:40 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: Passively looking for a CSX 265
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 14,508
paypal me $50 for a vote

pp = [email protected]
__________________
Tim

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.


2018