Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-08-2016, 05:48 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: X-45
Quote:
Originally Posted by curver900 View Post
when the Sea Hawks show up here to play the vikes the temp will be 1, yes 1 degree is the forecast HIGH... with windchills sub zero.. it will be one of the top 5 coldest games played in MN. In 72 they say there was a game where it was like -14... this will be the last time the vikes will have the honor of playing real foot ball outside with mother nature.. next year they get to play in the taxpayer funded $1B stadium... well $986M probably a rounding error somewhere...
Wilson played at TCF Bank Stadium 4.5 years ago at it was 10 degrees. He threw 4 TD's. Weather will be a factor but both teams have to play in it.

Go Hawks!!!
Old 01-09-2016, 09:14 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 PS197, MCX, Powerslot
Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2016, 10:21 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
The Chiefs continue to roll...
Old 01-10-2016, 02:44 AM
MC Addict

Boat: MasterCraft PS205 351 HO
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!
Class less!! That is "WHO"

The wife calls me abrasive
The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo
Old 01-10-2016, 10:59 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2015 X23 w/ 6.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott023 View Post
The Chiefs continue to roll...
That was a good game for my Chiefs.

I was in Breckenridge last week and ran into some smack talking Texan fan. He tried to talk me into calling into their local sport talk radio show - so I could catch an earful from the Houston community. Wish I could find that dude now....

Next week is hard on the field and at home. I am a 28 year Chiefs season ticket holder and my son is a die hard Patriots fan. We have traveled to Foxboro just so he can watch them play in their stadium. There is nothing good that happens next Saturday. Either my team loses or my son's team loses.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:01 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: '13 x10 with 6.0 and '93 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
as a lifelong Bengals fan, you can't imagine how disappointing this was ... the hit to Bernard was no different than Vontaze Burfict's hit .. both were wrong and dangerous ... but these guys have to keep their cool ... Burfict could have been the hero with the big sack then the interception ... now he is just a thug
Old 01-10-2016, 11:13 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RLAKE View Post
as a lifelong Bengals fan, you can't imagine how disappointing this was ... the hit to Bernard was no different than Vontaze Burfict's hit .. both were wrong and dangerous ... but these guys have to keep their cool ... Burfict could have been the hero with the big sack then the interception ... now he is just a thug
Was hoping the Bengals would make a run this year. To bad Andy got injured, could've been a whole different situation had he played or the regular season (first round bye possibly etc.).
Old 01-10-2016, 12:04 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 2003 PS197, MCX, Powerslot
Quote:
I'm glad someone else sees this the same way. The shazier hit on Bernard (how was that not called), the head-hunting hit on Eiffert in week 15, the episode last year then that asshat broke our punters jaw, all the years of heinz ward cheap-shot back blocking to the head, ryan clark...the biggest head hunting steeler of the past 10 years (no longer playing)....and the von-oelhoffen hit on Palmer in 2005 in the playoff game to take him out. The steelers have been getting away with it for far too long. Jones needed to keep his cool and joey porter had no business on the field so that should have been a penalty, he's a defensive coach so no need to be on the field other than to antagonize like he did.

The season was over when Dalton broke his thumb. The last three games were just the Bengals CTD. The amount of fines to come out of this game will be interesting. shazier certainly deserves one.

I will add, I can't see Burfict as a thug any more than shazier. However, Jones not keeping his cool....which has been a rarity in the past couple years, really cost us last night. Very disappointing for sure.

Go Broncos.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:28 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Amazing how two stupid moves knocks a darn good team out of the playoffs. I don't think Big Ben was going to get the job done.

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $325 DELIVERED
REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $495 DELIVERED
Email - [email protected]
Old 01-10-2016, 12:33 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Today's Vikings game is going to be a little chilly. It is being played outdoors at the Gopher football stadium while the new indoor stadium is being built. Much to national coverage's amusement, the Vikings just announced that the Gopher hockey facility, which is just across the street, is available as a warming facility. It is a cold day when you can go into a hockey rink to warm up.

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $325 DELIVERED
REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $495 DELIVERED
Email - [email protected]