Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 04-05-2017, 03:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2002 Mastercraft Prostar 205V
Haven't really thought about it before...but the GoPro Hero 5 Black looks pretty interesting. I know the wife just wanted a simple point-n-shoot camera but the GoPro has a lot of great reviews. Depending on what you read the other cameras on my list are kind of hit n miss. Hmmmm.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:29 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-Dog View Post
Haven't really thought about it before...but the GoPro Hero 5 Black looks pretty interesting. I know the wife just wanted a simple point-n-shoot camera but the GoPro has a lot of great reviews. Depending on what you read the other cameras on my list are kind of hit n miss. Hmmmm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrjtt View Post
Im heading to the Bahamas in a couple weeks and will be using my go pro hero 4 .. I say don't buy anything there are so many easy tutorials to learn using the go pro. It takes amazing pictures and video.

I just do not think the GP or clones take good pics. The megapixels are lower. Topside, they have that "rounded" effect. Underwater they take awesome videos if you have the red filter. But unless you invest $$$ in an underwater strobe, you're not going to get much. From the videos you can get awesome stills like this