Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 08-10-2018, 06:55 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2006 Mastercraft X30
Sacramento area Service choices

Hello,
I'm looking for recommendations for service locations on my 2006 X30 in the Roseville/Sacramento area. I'm a new boat owner and obviously don't have any warranty issues with an '06.

I know that NorCal MC is here in Sacramento but I recently went in for some parts and the brief interactions I had with their employee were sub-par. I felt pushed to buy my part and head out the door. I was asking for some information on winterization, some steering issues and a few general questions about servicing the boat and giving it a look over. Felt like I should take a ticket and stand in line. Anyone else with the same experience? Was it an off day and these guys do really good work? Not sure, but I was less than impressed upon leaving there.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1991 Prostar 190, Indmar 351
Send a message via Yahoo to JMann
I don't know how far this is for you but I take mine to

https://www.seatonsmarine.com

I have an older boat and assumed that is why I got that treatment from NorCal. I stopped going there when they were still in Dublin.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:56 PM
TT Newbie

Thanks for the recommendation. Iíll check them out. I figured the same, 12 year old boat seemed like a hassle for them.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:01 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1995 LT-1 prostar 190
two hour + drive from Sacramento, there are allot of places here lots of lakes, rivers, delta There must be a closer place. I've been doing most of the repairs myself, learned allot from this forum. but getting too old for much longer, let me know if I can help
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2018 X23, 6000GDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwalters80 View Post
Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for service locations on my 2006 X30 in the Roseville/Sacramento area. I'm a new boat owner and obviously don't have any warranty issues with an '06.

I know that NorCal MC is here in Sacramento but I recently went in for some parts and the brief interactions I had with their employee were sub-par. I felt pushed to buy my part and head out the door. I was asking for some information on winterization, some steering issues and a few general questions about servicing the boat and giving it a look over. Felt like I should take a ticket and stand in line. Anyone else with the same experience? Was it an off day and these guys do really good work? Not sure, but I was less than impressed upon leaving there.

Go to Norcal in Whiskey Slough... Ryan is amazing. Back up plan would be a drive to Tracy to Liquid Wrenches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2018, 11:55 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2015 Mastercraft x23 6.0
Hey tom owner of mobile boat services. He is out of penryn. I will say this he is not the cheapest in town but he has been fixing boat for 30 years and if you want that feeling of knowing it will be done right the first time and spend less time in the shop I would call him 916 -995-2628
Old 08-14-2018, 03:48 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, X-15, 2007, MCX
Quote:
Hello,

Iíve used Marine Service center in Rancho Cordova. They are reasonable as far as cost and very professional. Here is the # *(916) 638-7935‬

Old 08-14-2018, 08:13 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft, X-15, 2007, MCX
Quote:
Hello,

Also, Iím in Granite Bay and just sold my 2007, PM me if you have any other questions about lakes or such in the area or if you need another rider!

Old 08-16-2018, 12:51 PM
TT Newbie

Thanks! I will check him out. Having someone come to your home sounds convenient!