Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-16-2014, 07:05 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 MasterCraft Prostar 197 & 1989 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by towjam View Post
Yes, there's a lot I don't understand. Proud to say I don't understand the joy of blowing away someone or some thing with an assault rifle. Or how pertinent the whole discussion might be on a tournament boat forum. However, I am beginning to understand that he who posts the most is the smartest. So right now I'm not very smart. Another few thousand pieces of mindless drivel and I might just get as smart as you!! So I'll hold my breath and hope...
Funny stuff right there. Post the same opinion on the hundreds of other threads on here that don't have anything to do with anything boating and you'll pile up your post count quick. Ever thought that part of the attraction of this forum is it's a bunch of folks who have a common love for tournament boats that feel comfortable having real life discussions with each other? You know, like friends do. There is plenty of threads on here I don't care about and guess what? I don't care. Nor should you.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:14 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 X1
^^^^ What he said
Old 03-16-2014, 07:33 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '01 X9 330HP
Quote:
Last time I checked, this was a site catering to the needs of tournament boat enthusiasts. Will the moderator please put an end to this thread?

Typical liberal... Always looking for someone else to regulate whatever he doesn't like!

Old 03-16-2014, 07:36 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinGA View Post
Typical liberal... Always looking for someone else to regulate whatever they don't like!
Lucky for most of us, Team Talk isn't the nanny state that liberals like towjam are turning our country into.
No, but it IS owned by Mastercraft, who probably wants people to post here without dumping on others.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:00 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcboy View Post
Shows up on my home page...I do not visit gun forums and don't expect to find it here.Thought the thread was about Arizona...must be my ignorance!
It clearly shows your ignorance.

AR would indicate Arkansas.

AZ would be Arizona.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2014, 08:01 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: WTB CSX 220/265 SS
Quote:
Yes, there's a lot I don't understand. Proud to say I don't understand the joy of blowing away someone or some thing with an assault rifle. Or how pertinent the whole discussion might be on a tournament boat forum. However, I am beginning to understand that he who posts the most is the smartest. So right now I'm not very smart. Another few thousand pieces of mindless drivel and I might just get as smart as you!! So I'll hold my breath and hope...

Wow took this one a little far in left field. Just because someone has an AR-15 doesn't mean they they "blow something or someone away". If you don't enjoy guns or the sport move on. Most people who do enjoy the sport are responsible and safe.

Wish I was your neighbor though. I would put this sign in my yard.
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2014, 08:08 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
It clearly shows your ignorance.

AR would indicate Arkansas.

AZ would be Arizona.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
LOL!!!

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Old 03-16-2014, 08:36 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: '13 x10 with 6.0 and '93 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Quote:
whoever you are, I find your post extremely offensive ... "blowing away someone" is an inappropriate and very naive remark ... and completely not what anyone here condones ... we are not lifeless individuals down here
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1980 Glastron Carlson CVX-16 Deluxe w 1981 Evinrude 140
Even here on this site.

Usual drank the koolaid, anti gunner. But what should we expect, he's from Canada, he has no rights, so he doesn't understand anything about gun ownership. I wish these anti's would just keep it to themselves.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 11:31 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X2
BTW....Shooting is an Olympic sport........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shootin...ummer_Olympics
Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
http://www.crowniehq.net
http://banners.wunderground.com/weat.../OR/Albany.gif