Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Restorations and Refurbishments

Old 06-26-2016, 10:52 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft ProStar 190 1988 351 Wheezer
1988 Prostar freshening up

Finally taking the time to go through my 88 Prostar and freshen it up. Would like to give back to the forum and document the work, however it has been a while since being a regular on here and now when trying to post a picture......it just aint easy any more I don't have a url for my pictures or a clue what that even is.
Tried doing a search for how to post pictures but was unsuccessful. Any help would be great after all what would the thread be like if there were not pictures to post.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:27 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1995 ProStar 190
It was hard for me so much reading and trying to post in correct thread not knowing if anybody would see my post on old thread - I've gotten great help and advice restoring & trouble starting our 95 after 3 years .

Look below - it says Reply - if you reply there is not option to post pictures - click Advanced & where you saw URL right near it says UPLOAD - JPEG gif - etc once you click you click file and find picture on phone or computer - on right days UPLOAD - give it time to finish once it stops you will see FIKES attatched showing kb or however they measure space on pictures . I'll attatch pic here so I can screenshot it .

Once it uploads bottom says close then post

I should have started a 1995 Prostar thread because my pics & posts are in different threads
Attached Images