Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #711  
Old 05-21-2018, 09:56 AM
paintpollz's Avatar
paintpollz paintpollz is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Boat: 2002 Prostar 197
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC25 View Post
Albeit this is an auto, itís one of the nicest examples of an mk1 996 Iíve ever seen.
It looks cherry. They are really fun cars. You're coming right up 60k, and I think the IMS bearing is considered a wear item at that point. Just something for your dad to consider replacing shortly after he buys the car.
__________________
Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 05-21-2018, 10:04 AM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 14,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpollz View Post
It looks cherry. They are really fun cars. You're coming right up 60k, and I think the IMS bearing is considered a wear item at that point. Just something for your dad to consider replacing shortly after he buys the car.
Yeah Iím up in the air about it. Probably just a temporary Porsche for him until I can find a good 964 to restore.
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 05-21-2018, 10:44 AM
MrDearybury MrDearybury is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Boat: 2014 XStar
Location: Southeast
Posts: 575
Finally got the girl back from the go fast shop, had only a couple hours of good weather but we let her eat.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 05-21-2018, 11:44 AM
paintpollz's Avatar
paintpollz paintpollz is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Boat: 2002 Prostar 197
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 1,672
sick car and even better tag
__________________
Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 05-21-2018, 11:49 AM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: Searching
Location: Midlothian, Tx.
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDearybury View Post
Finally got the girl back from the go fast shop, had only a couple hours of good weather but we let her eat.
HaHa!!! Love It!!!
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 05-21-2018, 11:51 AM
03 35th Anniversary's Avatar
03 35th Anniversary 03 35th Anniversary is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Boat: Searching
Location: Midlothian, Tx.
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantman View Post
Our sweet 2017 GT350
How do you like that flat plane crank???

Classy and Tasteful! Great Looking Ride!
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 05-21-2018, 04:09 PM
surfskier75 surfskier75 is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Boat: 2005 MariStar 245 SS 6.0L Crusader. Previous boat: 1989 Mirage Intimidator 270 with twin 350 Magnums
Location: Southern MD
Posts: 90
I just sold my weekend car over the weekend. It’s always bittersweet selling the first car you purchased new. It needed to go because it needed more work than I had time or resources for to get it back to a daily driver condition.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/veh...-area-2949316/
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Duane D's Avatar
Duane D Duane D is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Boat: Boatless, for now :(
Location: Strongsville, OH
Posts: 328
The Porsche Thread

I notice that a lot of you MC owners also have Porsches (and other awesome cars). I love to see the pics of your amazing garages and the other cool toys housed in there as well. My dream is to have my own stable one day but for now I will live vicariously through FourForty, The Woons, and the others that get to enjoy their adopted German babies.

Maybe I'll buy Aric's 996 when he's done flogging it .

Post up your pics and discuss!
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:36 PM
MC25's Avatar
MC25 MC25 is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Boat: 2016 X30, 85 S&S
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 14,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane D View Post
I notice that a lot of you MC owners also have Porsches (and other awesome cars). I love to see the pics of your amazing garages and the other cool toys housed in there as well. My dream is to have my own stable one day but for now I will live vicariously through FourForty, The Woons, and the others that get to enjoy their adopted German babies.

Maybe I'll buy Aric's 996 when he's done flogging it .

Post up your pics and discuss!
Unfortunately my dad actually bought it from me a few days after I posted it. Too good of a car to flip
Attached Images
 
__________________
-Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2018!!!!!!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...30#post1417530

2016 X30-Wetsounds galore
2017 Misty Harbor Tri-Toon
1985 S&S- Gone but never forgotten
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 06-13-2018, 12:26 AM
millpondkid millpondkid is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 84 mastercraft stars and stripes 351 with powerslot
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 184
1951 Chevy, took 3 yrs to complete.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.


2018