Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 06-05-2015, 01:05 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2006 X-Star Vortec L-18
2006 Xstar Custom Cover

I traded in my 2006 Xstar for a new boat and am selling the custom cover for the Star. This cover is made with full side skirts and shields basically everything except the platform on the back. It takes almost no time to set it up (I would do it alone in just over five minutes). The white on the underside is reinforcement for any place the cover touches items like the tower, the window, etc. This cover was specifically made for a 2006 Xstar and I cannot guarantee fit on any other boat. It is 18 months old and was $1800 when newly made for the boat. I am listing it for $900. You are welcomed to pick it up in Charlotte, NC or I will ship it to you for whatever price UPS charges. PM me if you want full size pictures and I am glad to answer any questions directly in the thread. Thanks for looking!

This is a detail shot of the dirtiest part of the cover. I did a simple cleaning of it but did not take time to fully wash it and brush it down. It may also have a couple of random strands of German Shepherd hair as the stuff gets everywhere.

Old 01-26-2016, 04:19 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft Xstar 2006 MCX350
Interested in your cover.

Hi my name is Anthony Arnold and I live in Dallas, GA which is 45 min from ATL. I am very interested in your cover and was hoping you could possible give me a call so I could ask a few questions. 678-372-8426 thanks!

Anthony Arnold
Old 01-26-2016, 04:59 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipperywhenwet View Post
Hi my name is Anthony Arnold and I live in Dallas, GA which is 45 min from ATL. I am very interested in your cover and was hoping you could possible give me a call so I could ask a few questions. 678-372-8426 thanks!

Anthony Arnold
Anthony, just a heads up... the post is 6+ months old, and the poster hasn't been on the forum since October.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:14 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2005 X Star - 350 MCX
Anthony, I am selling a very similar cover if still interested.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=81800