Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2018, 02:19 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
$ no object vacation

My wife excluded me for the second time in 4 years (details to painful to mention here) for a trip to Europe with her daughter. I am beyond pissed. She offered to take me the next month to Italy where she is going and I said "fine, let's do it". I called her bluff and now she is back pedaling and says she can't vacation again until Dec. and doesn't want to go back to Europe. My reply, "we're going to Tahiti, or Bora Bora in Dec. 18 and Spain and Italy in Oct of 19". Problem is Bora Bora and French Polynesia starts we season Nov./Dec. as I start my planning this morning. I have been a lot to Caribbean and Central America. I want this to be one "damn expensive vacation" as part of my revenge factor. Where would you go if $ were no object and your time was late Nov., early Dec? I still plan to hold her to Spain and Italy in 19, but need to book my trip now as a "you screwed me over and now, it's time to take care of your husband" thing! Where is the best place on earth?
Old 06-15-2018, 02:43 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft x-15 2009
check out the Maldives
Old 06-15-2018, 02:50 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2016 x30
Just get a new Prostar...
Old 06-15-2018, 02:51 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2016 ProStar 6.2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodude View Post
check out the Maldives
Yes - Maldives!
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2018, 02:54 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2000 PS205/1999 Manitou 24' party barge
Buddy went to Tahiti a few years ago.... said it was very nice, but not all that
-Ben Franklin
Old 06-15-2018, 02:58 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1992 MC Prostar
I've always wanted to go to New Zealand and Fiji Islands.... not sure about the time of year though. I've wanted to go to Costa Rica as well and do a dirt bike trip but sounds like you've been to central America a fair amount.

Good luck with it!
Old 06-15-2018, 03:01 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '94 PS205 LT1
Gordon rathburn ski school. Acapulco I think.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:11 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: paddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskifreak View Post
My wife excluded me for the second time in 4 years (details to painful to mention here) for a trip to Europe with her daughter. I am beyond pissed. She offered to take me the next month to Italy where she is going and I said "fine, let's do it". I called her bluff and now she is back pedaling and says she can't vacation again until Dec. and doesn't want to go back to Europe. My reply, "we're going to Tahiti, or Bora Bora in Dec. 18 and Spain and Italy in Oct of 19". Problem is Bora Bora and French Polynesia starts we season Nov./Dec. as I start my planning this morning. I have been a lot to Caribbean and Central America. I want this to be one "damn expensive vacation" as part of my revenge factor. Where would you go if $ were no object and your time was late Nov., early Dec? I still plan to hold her to Spain and Italy in 19, but need to book my trip now as a "you screwed me over and now, it's time to take care of your husband" thing! Where is the best place on earth?
Lighten up Francis. You got anger issues.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:24 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, prostar 2001 205v
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskifreak View Post
maybe your not fun to go on vacation with??? why revenge? weird... Maybe you should take a friend instead and have some fun

Dec I would be going to Australia or New Zealand... someplace warm..
Old 06-15-2018, 03:37 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1994 PS 190 TBI
Yes, I am angry as she invited me 3 1/2 years ago, the un-invited me because "I really want to have a trip jut with her as she will be married and having babies soon" and at that time promised me "next time, we will go". So, I swallowed hard and remodeled the home while she cruised the Rhine through Germany and France. This is next time so yes, I am pissed and feel betrayed. I am a fun person, but this is a promise broken and not a way to treat a spouse. I gave too much information. What I really need is to feel like a priority and get away......and some suggestions on truly exquisite places on this earth.