Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200 SS, 2006, 5.7L Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboat View Post
Spokane Boat Show is going on for the rest of next week, in Spokane Washington. $8
They have 5 or 6 Mastercrafts. Pretty good display and nice proshop - lots of fat sacs, clothes and boards!
I went to the show Saturday and thought Stancraft did a great job representing Master Craft this year. They had an X-10, two X-25s, X-30, X-Star & X-55 on display. My cousin knows one of the salesmen and we spent some time with him going through the X-10 & X-30. He mentioned that the X-45 was getting a make over and would be coming back as an X-46. Looking forward to their demo days at my lake this summer. Pro shop was giving you 20% off everything so I bought some shirts for me and the family and some new trailer guide covers. I spent a little time on the G23. Big boat that will take some time for the look to grow on me-hey I remember not being a huge fan of the pickle fork X-Stars & X-2 originally, but now I love the look of mine. Lots of big price tags on wake boats.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:31 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1997 PS205, x-14 someday
The OKC show a couple of weeks ago was a bit of a let down. Prior to this I have only been to the shows in SLC. OKC only had 3 MC's. 10,25,30. They were nice, but the dealer had them chained off, and didn't even come over to talk to me for over 30min. which was a shocking since everyone was at the 'toons not the ski boats. There was no "gear" for sale either. Infact only one dealer had anything for sale, and that was only a handfull of boards, and some 1/2off old ski vests. SN and BU were there too, and had much better displays with at least twice as many boats. The only DD ski boat at the whole show was a Moomba.

The whole show was a bit of a let down, and there was hardly anyone there. The gun show a couple of buildings over, on the other hand, was so packed you could hardly move, and it was full of junk. Not many dealers, just a bunch of red necks with their old rusty crap pricing it as if it was gold.