Traxx822's Winter upgrades
Alright guys, Nothing special or cool to start this thread out with. But I wanted to have a place to put everything that is getting done on the boat this winter. Photos and updates to follow.
I appreciate any input anyone has to give on any of these projects. Below is a list of things getting done to the boat this winter. It may be added to as winter goes on. If you know any links to threads that can help me please post the link here.
WINTER UPGRADE LIST
* Plumb Ballast
* Order ballast pumps
* Order ballast bags
* Order switch panel (fill & drain)
* Repair fiberglass damage
* Vinyl wrap boat (make design)
* Powdercoat windshield frame (color TBD)
* Tint windows
* New matching gauges ( Brand TBD)
* Gauge bezel Hydro dipping
* Garmin 596, radar, chartplotter install (If I make enough $)
* 3D Mapping depth finder
* Replace/repair broken wakesurf rack
* Install extra 10" JL IB Sub
* Order another 10" LED sub ring
* Replace all 7.7" LED rings with new ones
* Sell 700/5 JL amp & buy 900/5 JL amp
* Replace Alternator
* Rebuild water pump
* Rebuild rudder seal
* SeaDek measurements /estimate for interior carpet replacement
Next season is going to be awesome! I think after this my boat will be done for a while and I will focus on the trailer next season.
Photos will be added as things get ordered, put on & completed.
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11