Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > What is this boat worth?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2013, 05:32 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Looking for my first one
Assistance please - 1991 MC Prostar 190

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and apologize in advance if I am putting this in the wrong part of the forum.

I have PM'd a few people who have or did have listed boats for sale, I am in search of my first and I am keen on an early 90's 190, although I have been recommended a 205 by one of the forum contributors so whilst I investigate the measurements of those I continue my search considering both

I live in Australia and have shipped plenty of cars for the USA but never a boat, anyway, the guy I trust to ship only ships from Gardena CA so I would prefer to source something from the West Coast to save on shipping something across the country!

So, after all of that, I have found this 1991 Prostar 190 listed on Craigslist in Phoenix, I am hoping some on here could provide some comment on both the boat and its price please?

Here is a link:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/boa/4109471377.html

I am a bit reluctant to attempt to contact the seller as they provide no source of contact other than through craigslist, I prefer to call and speak to the person (see, we are weary of scammers over here too )

Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shane