Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Waterskiing & Barefooting

Old 10-02-2013, 11:15 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Nice job lisa... awesome improvement... I am 54 at the end of this year - Still going strong... - so it's only a number as the above says...
Old 10-03-2013, 11:03 AM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 215, 2011
Anytime the word awesome get's thrown around...I'm thrilled to death! Thanks so much for taking the time to see how much hard work I've put in to try to overcome my fear of the wake. I still respect it but don't get SO UPTIGHT about it. I can't wait to get back on the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Nice job lisa... awesome improvement...

I LOVE my Mastercraft! - It's Never Too Late!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:48 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195 - 350 TBI Predator, 1:1, 13x11.5 OJ 3-Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJ View Post
Anytime the word awesome get's thrown around...I'm thrilled to death! Thanks so much for taking the time to see how much hard work I've put in to try to overcome my fear of the wake. I still respect it but don't get SO UPTIGHT about it. I can't wait to get back on the water.
I'll say again, I've got a nice flat ProStar wake you're welcome to ride behind! I am constantly looking for morning ski buddies!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:58 PM
TT Regular

How much longer are you going to ski this year? I'll bring my ski and vest home next weekend....I'd love to find somebody to ski with. I'm wearing my boat drivers very thin!!!! LOL I'm off to Columbus, Ohio for a couple days to show cutting horses, then I can go to lake to retrieve my gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMLVMI View Post
I'll say again, I've got a nice flat ProStar wake you're welcome to ride behind! I am constantly looking for morning ski buddies!

Old 10-03-2013, 11:06 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
How much longer are you going to ski this year? I'll bring my ski and vest home next weekend....I'd love to find somebody to ski with. I'm wearing my boat drivers very thin!!!! LOL I'm off to Columbus, Ohio for a couple days to show cutting horses, then I can go to lake to retrieve my gear.
Only us die-hards are left... Skied yesterday morning... 6:50am air temp 52. Got pics so it happened. Unfortunately we are too far apart.
Attached Images

Old 10-04-2013, 12:24 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195 - 350 TBI Predator, 1:1, 13x11.5 OJ 3-Blade
Quote:
I just bought an O'Neill wetsuit, but I haven't needed it yet. Water is still beautiful here. Hope to ski until at least end of the month if this string of 80* days keeps up!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:52 AM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Only us die-hards are left... Skied yesterday morning... 6:50am air temp 52. Got pics so it happened. Unfortunately we are too far apart.
LOL-this was me at Tillery last weekend. 53 Degrees-Water temperature was 75 Degrees....Love it. You're giving me more ammunition to argue with my boat driver! It's NOT TOO COLD!

Old 10-04-2013, 07:54 AM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMLVMI View Post
I just bought an O'Neill wetsuit, but I haven't needed it yet. Water is still beautiful here. Hope to ski until at least end of the month if this string of 80* days keeps up!
I'll be in touch next week! Thanks