Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Appearance

Old 09-18-2013, 01:35 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 X-2
2008 X-2 Carpet Template

I recently replaced the carpet in my 2008 X-2 and used the original to trace a direct template. I thought I'd post the template here for anyone who needed it to replace or make their own and needed the dimensions. I'm not sure which model years will be the same as the 2008, but hopefully someone will post that info to this thread.

The template shows 3 sections, however, there are only 2 sections of carpet covering the floor. Section "1" is one piece and sections "2" and "3" make up the second piece.

I hope this will be helpful to someone!
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2008 X-2 Carpet Layout.pdf (250.4 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by imyourmaster; 09-18-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Add jpg
Old 09-18-2013, 02:12 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200 SS, 2006, 5.7L Crusader
Looks like some of the dimensions for the bow piece are missing. It's a good reference for anybody needing some dimensions to get a bid on some replacement carpet. My local upholstery place is a dealer for Corinthian Marine and they occasionally run sales and close out deals. When I replaced mine a couple of years ago it just so happened that the carpet I wanted was on sale and I saved a bunch. I got the same pricing through the local dealer as I would have through directly through Corinthian. The biggest benefit in using my local dealer was they let me borrow their snap installer when it was time to put the snaps in the carpet. Just a heads up for anyone considering replacing carpet.