Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 09-07-2013, 10:51 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2002 X-Star (current) 1994 PS190, 1990 TriStar
Otf

Decided to take a slalom run this afternoon. My 16YO does not understand. All was good, water was flat, then a tuber came down down our creek. I grew tired of waiting, so decided to go. A few rollers had me back on my ski, then I decided to pull too far after the wake. A slow roller came along and BANG. There I was. Full yard sale. Wakeboarder son turns fast, ignoring all anti - power - turn training. Yes, I am OK, but I appreciate his concern

Old guy slalom skiers unite!
Old 09-08-2013, 12:27 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: PS 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskidaily View Post
Decided to take a slalom run this afternoon. My 16YO does not understand. All was good, water was flat, then a tuber came down down our creek. I grew tired of waiting, so decided to go. A few rollers had me back on my ski, then I decided to pull too far after the wake. A slow roller came along and BANG. There I was. Full yard sale. Wakeboarder son turns fast, ignoring all anti - power - turn training. Yes, I am OK, but I appreciate his concern

Old guy slalom skiers unite!
Power turns to retrieve fallen SLALOM (who fall victim of tubers) skiers only is the exception to the rule....