Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: glastron gride 79volvo i/o
PCM Proboss GT40 351W engine partout

PCM 351w parts- GT40 three bar heads, aluminum finned pcm stamped valve covers, rods, pistons, crank, timing cover, pulleys, electric fuel pump, wiring harness, harmonic balancer,starter, alternator, 3.5" exhaust risers and manifolds, thermostat housing, bellhousing, intake etc 865-202-3617 thanks.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:44 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1987 pro star 190
hum......harness and ECU available still? I got a 87 PS190 I want to swap over.....
Old 09-03-2013, 04:55 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 94 Ski Nautique
Razzy,
I am a Nautique guy, so while I've read here a lot, I've had no reason to post in the past. I purchased manifolds and a fuel pump assembly from Kawadude a couple of weeks ago (I saw them here and called the number). the parts arrived, and the price was fair, however, one of the manifolds was cracked, and neither of the fuel pumps worked, even though they were supposed to have been bench tested. I have sent an email to him and a text, hoping that we could resolve the situation, but have yet to receive a response. If Kawadude makes this fair for me (manifolds are EXPENSIVE to ship, when he sent me a bad one) I will repost...
Old 09-03-2013, 05:21 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by WA Nautique View Post
Razzy,
I am a Nautique guy, so while I've read here a lot, I've had no reason to post in the past. I purchased manifolds and a fuel pump assembly from Kawadude a couple of weeks ago (I saw them here and called the number). the parts arrived, and the price was fair, however, one of the manifolds was cracked, and neither of the fuel pumps worked, even though they were supposed to have been bench tested. I have sent an email to him and a text, hoping that we could resolve the situation, but have yet to receive a response. If Kawadude makes this fair for me (manifolds are EXPENSIVE to ship, when he sent me a bad one) I will repost...
Well, that sucks balls. Hopefully the guy makes good on it, soon. He's a new user here so I do not know if anyone else knows him.

Thanks for the heads up, we really do appreciate it.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:42 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 94 Ski Nautique
I'm glad to help, and sincerely hope that I can follow up this post with a good recommendation.