Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 09-02-2013, 10:13 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Correctcraft, Ski Nautique 206, 2004, PCM Excaliber 5.7 330 HP
It turned out to be a great day, although the morning was not the nicest. Still, the company made it all worth while. Great seeing all of you again and look forward to many more of this type of thing in the future. Nothing like a group of friends that are happiest when they are out in a boat on the water. He is a pic from the front (hope it shows up okay, new to this posting stuff).
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
What?? A light out on jkski's trailer??

Here are a few pics of jkski taken by Tyler Zsqure..

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: MC ProStar 209, 2001, LTR, Blue
WOW! What a great time with friends on the water. Thanks to DoubleD, MBoyd, JK, and Mrs. JK for giving me that little push I needed to try Bare Footing. I'm hooked! What a blast I'm a little sore, bruised and waterlogged today but I'll be ready to go back at it. And to Ty, next time I'll listen to you and wear that nerdy nose clip so I don't get water up my nose again.
Do you guys think we could plan one of these where we can see our feet in 5 feet of water? 93prostar190, any ideas?
Attached Images

Last edited by zsqure; 09-03-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: did not make sense
Old 09-02-2013, 08:25 PM
MC Maniac

What an excellent day with excellent people. I was impressed there were three boats already on the water before we got there about 8:30, and that made five boats with only one missing... (no names).

We saw some good slalom action behind ol'yeller, Zsqure hooked up his boom for the first time on his 209 and I was able to make a few runs, all the while Boyds crew continued with Slalom and then got Mrs JKSKI out on her wakeboard. Zsqure then did his first BF run and did great for his first time and provided the best flipping face plant of the day.

Then I hooked up my boom and coerced my wife into driving for me (a first) and she did great! (I think the 6th boat was there by then..) JKSKI joined up and gave us an exhibition off the side of my 205 even with some choppy water, then tried a short line (5' rope) off the back of my platform, but couldn't pull it off do to the rope position put him too close to the boat, and my exhaust was burning his feet. Now that's a new one for me!

Mrs 93prostar190 was the first in the water for her crew doing her best slalom run, and low and behold, I actually got to see 93prostar190 slalom around making some nice cuts and making a nice dismount next to Bobbo's Nautique.

I then hooked up with my brother (Bobbo) and we did some wakeboard runs while Zqure was providing some much needed instruction to a guest skier, and 93PS190 was pulling some kneeboarding and wakeboarding.

And all that before 11:30 before the water and traffic got undesirable.... Then it was off to Boaters Beach for lunch and good ol hanging out where the kids played games and the grown-ups just hung out, switching boats and sharing food and stories. There were a few water wrestling matches and I think Boyd was involved in each one while little Josh gave tube rides, and my dog shed all over the water... We then vacated the beach around 6 ish?? and I had to pull tubes around for about 30 minutes, and we were off the water by 7:00 ISH... (not real sure)

All in all a great day with great people that I would never have met without this forum. Sometimes I take crap for being on this forum too much, but when you have results like this, how can you not??

We did see a MasterCraft X-Star with sick wrap (so sick I puked.. LOL) that didn't give us the time of day, and a few SN's (one Sport, who I believe was "Randy_in_Ohio" on CCfan, and one Super Sport) but they kept their distance while at the beach.

Next time I hope more of you can make it out, and we'll need to plan for more than just one.

All in all we had:
The best looking 2008 PS214
The sweetest looking and running 2008 40th Anniversary PS197
The best yellow 2004 X7 that now starts with no issue
The best all around looking 2004 SN206
The always waxed to perfection (by his kids) 2001 PS209
And my old but reliable 1994 PS205
Attached Images

275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 09-02-2013, 09:13 PM
MC Maniac

Oh, and Santa left a goody-bag in my boat.

275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar

Old 09-03-2013, 06:25 AM
MC Fanatic

Found a couple more shots, one of 93prostar190

And another of MBoyd
Old 09-03-2013, 10:18 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Zsquare wrote "Do you guys think we could plan one of these where we can see out feet in the water? 93prostar190, any ideas?"

Mr. Z ... not sure what you meant in that question? maybe a typo is confusing me ... can you please clarify? nice pics by the way ...

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Old 09-03-2013, 11:21 AM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
Zsquare wrote "Do you guys think we could plan one of these where we can see out feet in the water? 93prostar190, any ideas?"

Mr. Z ... not sure what you meant in that question? maybe a typo is confusing me ... can you please clarify? nice pics by the way ...
A lake where you can see your feet when in 3 to 5 feet of water. Sorry for the confusion. Every lake I've been to is green or brown.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:19 PM
MC Fanatic

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
:

We did see a MasterCraft X-Star with sick wrap (so sick I puked.. LOL) that didn't give us the time of day, and a few SN's (one Sport, who I believe was "Randy_in_Ohio" on CCfan, and one Super Sport) but they kept their distance while at the beach.
Also forgot to tell you I saw what looked to be a Barefoot 200 come zipping by me in the no wake zone by the cabins, missed the photo op. Then he blasted past me as I was headed to Boaters' Beach. Thought about trying to keep up, but I knew momma would not be happy with my decision, so I just watched him disappear down the lake. Cant even tell you what was hanging off the back, could have been a FORCE (uh old chrysler OB) for all I know. It had BAREFOOT in different font but same size lettering height right after Mastercraft on the side.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 PROSTAR 205
I am thinking everyone would have to head to KY or TN to get water like that.