Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 08-24-2013, 03:12 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2005 Prostar 205V
All- last reduction. $24,995 Firm. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Exceptionally clean Prostar V.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:28 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/4000400767.html
Old 08-25-2013, 05:49 PM
TT Newbie

Aric's X15- until now, I have been patient with your posts, thinking perhaps I was taking your motive out of context. At this point, I think you have proven me wrong. I am not sure what your intent is here in posting yet another link or comment suggesting I am unfairly priced. I am not sure of the seller's circumstances in Texas, or to why they may be selling their boat. I do know that I am trying to list a very nice 205V at what I now believe to be less than it is really worth, taking the season into account. I might also add that there is a 01 205V newly listed on our site for $27.5. You dont see me posting a link or disguising myself in posting a link to my boat on their site, do you. That wouldnt be ethical, or represent a fair market. Your signature suggests that you are boatless... if this boat in Dallas is an exceptional buy, perhaps you should snap it up and put an end to whatever it is you are doing.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2007 X1, RTP

Six in, Six out.

2007 MasterCraft X-1, CHARCOAL Black
Old 08-25-2013, 06:54 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC4EVER View Post
.... Your signature suggests that you are boatless... if this boat in Dallas is an exceptional buy, perhaps you should snap it up and put an end to whatever it is you are doing.
LMAO....

Money meet mouth...... put up or shut up...

MC4 your boat is priced just the way you want it.. That's all that counts.....

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 08-25-2013, 08:40 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 X1
Nice boat! Price seems fair to me.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:39 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 MasterCraft X1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC4EVER View Post
Aric's X15- until now, I have been patient with your posts, thinking perhaps I was taking your motive out of context. At this point, I think you have proven me wrong. I am not sure what your intent is here in posting yet another link or comment suggesting I am unfairly priced. I am not sure of the seller's circumstances in Texas, or to why they may be selling their boat. I do know that I am trying to list a very nice 205V at what I now believe to be less than it is really worth, taking the season into account. I might also add that there is a 01 205V newly listed on our site for $27.5. You dont see me posting a link or disguising myself in posting a link to my boat on their site, do you. That wouldnt be ethical, or represent a fair market. Your signature suggests that you are boatless... if this boat in Dallas is an exceptional buy, perhaps you should snap it up and put an end to whatever it is you are doing.
Normally i'd be on your side 100%, but you did say on the first page that you were open to suggestions on pricing. That's a good way to open one heck of a can of worms in my opinion.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
TT Newbie

BudmanV24- that is a fair observation. My intent is not to continue to bash Aric'sX15 or alienate him in future posts. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and often times we have to agree to disagree. I simply felt there was unjust motive here, poor timing, or both, and wanted to put an end to the situation as I saw it.

No hard feelings. I do have a boat for sale that I now believe is fairly priced. Some might sell a boat like this for more, others less- I think we have examples of both. Hopefully someone will be in the market for an exceptionally clean 205V to be used as a family crossover- without a need for a tower. If so, this is the perfect boat, and I am not trying to market it as anything but that. Thanks for taking the time to present the other side- I am not above a genuine apology if it is truly warranted.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:59 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
It's not an exceptional buy, and if your boat was priced fairly it would have sold. I owned a 205V for 10 years, and bought it new for that matter so I know how much its worth. Just trying to show you market value for your boat is a little off for what youre asking. I bought my 15 brand new in 2010, and sold it recently, for what I saw was a fair price and it sold in less than a week. Ive been to this selling rodeo once or twice, so my opinion is educated and not unjust. Considering you did ask for an opinion, im just trying to get you in the ballpark of selling prices. That 01 with a tower will never ever sell at 27.5, but he also didnt ask for my opinion. I also have a good friend that picked up his 100 hour 06 x1 for 30k. And the 01 star in my area is over priced.

I am just showing you what is out there for around the same price point. If you feel my opinion is unjust then so be it. Not trying to be unethical, nor crap on your for sale post. You wanted opinions, you didn't get the opinions you wanted. So I see you getting upset. Good luck with your sale.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:23 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, prostar 2001 205v
I just bought a 2001 205V with a tower,3 amps, 2 subs, speakers, wake board PP, and 177 hours with a tandom trailer... for $23k... but i did have to drive a bit to get it.
Attached Images