Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-17-2013, 12:04 AM
gwozhog gwozhog is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2000 sportstar
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 111
Looks like they have started dredging woodland hills river grove park. I saw a guy working this afternoon. It was a great day until the bottom fell out around 5 pm
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-17-2013, 12:52 AM
j.mccreight@hotmail.com's Avatar
j.mccreight@hotmail.com j.mccreight@hotmail.com is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwozhog View Post
Looks like they have started dredging woodland hills river grove park. I saw a guy working this afternoon. It was a great day until the bottom fell out around 5 pm
Yes, they started this past week, they say the ramp will be open saturday and sunday only through labor day, then closed for good until they are done, ~2 months.
__________________
James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-24-2013, 10:53 PM
gwozhog gwozhog is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2000 sportstar
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 111
So I'm having a hard time finding people to go out on the water. I got a boat and have no driver. Big problem for me when I want to ride. If Anyone is interested in riding the north san jac in kingwood shoot me a message.i really like getting out during the week around 3 to 4pm. I don't have a tower but do have a sky pylon so it gets the job done. My wake is not that big but if you have your own fat sack you can bring it. Here is my setup
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-24-2013, 10:55 PM
gwozhog gwozhog is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2000 sportstar
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 111
Another view
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 PM
gwozhog gwozhog is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2000 sportstar
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 111
Inside
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-24-2013, 11:07 PM
j.mccreight@hotmail.com's Avatar
j.mccreight@hotmail.com j.mccreight@hotmail.com is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2010
Boat: 1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwozhog View Post
So I'm having a hard time finding people to go out on the water. I got a boat and have no driver. Big problem for me when I want to ride. If Anyone is interested in riding the north san jac in kingwood shoot me a message.i really like getting out during the week around 3 to 4pm. I don't have a tower but do have a sky pylon so it gets the job done. My wake is not that big but if you have your own fat sack you can bring it. Here is my setup
I have the same issue, usually it's just me and my 2 kids, 11 & 5 with wife when she can. My usual driver suffered a neck injury last year, I personally haven't wakeboarded in more than 1.5 yrs. We should get together, however I can't do weekdays.
__________________
James

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-24-2013, 11:24 PM
gwozhog gwozhog is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Boat: 2000 sportstar
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.mccreight@hotmail.com View Post
I have the same issue, usually it's just me and my 2 kids, 11 & 5 with wife when she can. My usual driver suffered a neck injury last year, I personally haven't wakeboarded in more than 1.5 yrs. We should get together, however I can't do weekdays.
Sounds good. Yeah most of my buddies I used to ride with are pretty beat up too. I will send you a PM with my number.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.